Share Your Eclipse Photos

April 15th, 2014
Anyone get lucky last night? We had about an hour-long gap in the clouds (before which it snowed ... snowed! and I'm on Spring Break, sheesh!). Share what you got!

Partial eclipse:

Total eclipse:

And the view shortly after ... (see the tiny moon up there?)

April 15th, 2014
Congratulations! Glad someone had the pleasure of seeing the eclipse and recording it for us all to enjoy.
April 15th, 2014
Snowing, totally overcast -- but a sudden "window" just when I was about to give up and go to sleep:

April 15th, 2014
April 15th, 2014
April 15th, 2014
April 15th, 2014
@archaeofrog @jyokota @morrisphotos @abirkill

Thank you very much for sharing your magnificent photos of the lunar eclipse. I was very disappointed that our weather in western Ohio didn't cooperate to allow it to be seen.

Well done to all!
April 15th, 2014
It was clear and cold (22 degrees F) here in Minnesota. I had my camera instruction book out, the internet up with a couple of sites giving guidelines for camera settings, and managed to muddle through.

April 15th, 2014
April 15th, 2014

April 15th, 2014
April 15th, 2014
I missed it down here in Italy because I had to get up at 6AM to enter the St Peter's Church :/
April 15th, 2014
I didn't have a tripod so my shots were limited. But I gave it a shot. These are the best I had.

http://365project.org/teresaf/365/2014-04-14

http://365project.org/teresaf/365/2014-04-15

Will somebody explain how to show the actual photos vs just the links?
April 15th, 2014
@teresaf if you click on your image, right below it before the comments to the right you will see three icons, the last one is a series of 3 dots ..., click on that, copy the link and paste it where you want it to be.
April 15th, 2014
I was only able to get some of the bright moon before i went to bed. Set an alarm and woke up at 3am to see the Blood Moon but had zero visibility :0( Some of these pictures are amazing!
Especially love the progression shot @dejongdd
April 15th, 2014
@photohoot Thank Wendy!

April 15th, 2014
Full eclipse

Full Eclipse with Mars of to the upper right.
April 15th, 2014
Wow! So impressive everyone! Thanks for sharing!
April 15th, 2014
Here in New Caledonia the moon rose in eclipse but because of the cloud and smog around the eastern horizon I had to wait an hour before it showed itself. Luckily it remained clear for the rest of the eclipse.

An added bonus was that Mars was very close to the moon last night and I managed to get them both in the same photo, just.

April 15th, 2014
Here is mine! The best I could do at 1:30 AM when I ran up to the deck above the garage with my camera at @harley84 's prompting!
April 15th, 2014
Not as sharp as I would like since the clouds were starting to drift in.
April 15th, 2014
these are great
I'm glad someone captured them because it was raining like crazy here.
April 15th, 2014
Jen
April 16th, 2014
Amazing shot guys, good job!
April 16th, 2014
Jo
Wow, they are all amazing. Thanks for sharing, I didn't get to see the moon at all last night - too cloudy but wouldn't have mattered anyway as we didn't get the eclipse here :(
April 16th, 2014
@dejongdd that is awesome!
April 16th, 2014
Wow these are some amazing shots everyone !!
April 16th, 2014
@panthora lolol!!! well it's lovely!! much better than the snow we had!! :)
April 16th, 2014
April 16th, 2014
Wow, everyone has spectacular shots! Thanks for sharing them...especially since it was raining and cloudy in my area and I didn't get to see a thing!
April 16th, 2014
Full moon entering the shade...

Half way...

Red moon!!!

April 16th, 2014
Amazing photos everyone... Perhaps mine is at least good for a laugh... (or a *sigh*...)
All is explained in my photo caption...

April 16th, 2014
Northern California skies stayed clear long enough to grab a few cloudless shots.

April 16th, 2014
April 16th, 2014
Lucked out indeed here in Portland, Oregon. The clouds did not close in until the moon had turned almost completely red. So spectacular, and wonderful to share the event with neighbors, oohing and ahhing.
Write a Reply