Abstract Mundane

April 19th, 2014
I am here to host the next abstract challenge, big thanks to everyone for participating & voting in the last one.
Thank you to Lynn for hosting the seed challenge

The Abstract Challenge uses the same item as the one chosen for the Mundane Challenge. Congrats to Marloes @stimuloog for her beautiful entry for the mundane, she has chosen Vegetable/s for the next theme.

The rules for the Abstract Challenge are as follows:

1. IMAGES MAY NOT BE DOUBLE TAGGED. Your mundane image must differ from your abstract image. Here are some examples of abstract photos: http://photography.tutsplus.com/articles/70-stunning-abstract-photographs--photo-8826

2. The challenge will run concurrent to the Mundane Challenge and will start today, Sunday April 20th, 2014 and run through to the end of Friday May 2nd, 2014.

3. Your image must be taken within the time frame to be considered as a finalist.

4. Voting will occur May 5th, with a winner announced on Thursday, May 8th.

5. Tag your entries: abstract-vegetable

Feel free to post your entries on this thread as well to inspire others.

The following is a list of objects used so far for this challenge: toothbrush, screwdriver, veggie peeler, bar of soap, scissors, electric plug, paper clip, jar, language, cardboard, toothpick, hex key, hair comb, screw, button, key, coin, ballpoint pen, shoe, glass, plastic bag, hair, books, lightbulb, toilet paper, envelopes, door handle, tea bag, broom, tin can, egg(s), shoelaces, clothes peg/pin, wheel, bottle, chain, zipper, seed(s).
April 19th, 2014
Marloes & I must have been on the same wave length, this was my post yesterday
April 20th, 2014
Jen
@wenbow I'm confused, Marloes posted a mundane vegetable challenge with the tag as mundane-vegetable, whereas this challenge's tag is abstract-vegetable. Are these two different challenges?
April 20th, 2014
@jlindros Yes, they are. This one is an abstract challenge using the same subject as Marloes' Challenge to create an abstract image. With Marloes' mundane, you are just taking an image of the subject in a creative way where the subject is fully or partially shown off. I hope i haven't confused the matter anymore
April 20th, 2014
April 30th, 2014
May 1st, 2014
Write a Reply