Watermark signature

April 25th, 2014
Can anyone tell me how to do a signature so I can put it on as a watermark. Not that my photos are that good yet, but would like to know. I went to picmonkey. I did just the signature and saved it, but when I did it blows it up to a full page. Even when I make it smaller like I want it. I hope that is clear. Thanks for helping.
April 25th, 2014
Hi Peggy, I do mine signature through Picasa, not a true watermark but it does serve as putting my mark on my photo.. you can change the size and pick your style just take note what setting you use for next time.. have a play and see how you go..
April 25th, 2014
If you're using photoshop, you can go here---this is how I figured it out! You can create a brush that is always there and all you have to do is click to add it. This is the one I found for Photoshop Elements: http://everydayelementsonline.com/2011/02/create-a-watermark-brush-in-photoshop-element/
April 25th, 2014
@cindyloo @julzmaioro Thanks for taking time to help me.
April 25th, 2014
@cindyloo thank you Cindy I will try it........I have already made a copyright for my husbands paintings that I upload to his website but didn't know how to save them to use each time. So I'm going to try that as well as put them on my photos.
I just love 365 you can learn do much!
April 25th, 2014
You need a vector graphic and not raster that's why is looks bad when you blow it up.
Write a Reply