Winner! Album Cover 33

July 23rd, 2014
Congratulations to Marla Hunt @mhuntphotography for her album cover for "Sticks & Stones."

It was a tight competition! Thanks to all who submitted and voted. Maria, you will now be the coordinator for Album Cover 34.
July 23rd, 2014
Congratulations to @mhuntphotography
And thanks to our finalists. It was a very close vote!
@izzydacupcake
@dibzgreasley
@vankrey
@paulam
July 23rd, 2014
Congratulations, Marla! (It was an honor to be among these finalists).
July 23rd, 2014
Congrats. love this shot
July 23rd, 2014
Great shot and cover well done
July 23rd, 2014
Congrats! :-)
July 23rd, 2014
@paulam @brigette @wearing0 @melanierivers @taffy Thank you! This is quite an honor to be recognized. :) I have no idea how to coordinate an Album Cover Challenge, as this was the first challenge I have entered. I am new to 365, so I guess I need to do my homework to determine how to coordinate a challenge. Thanks again! :)
July 23rd, 2014
@mhuntphotography Happy to guide you if you'd like. What I suggest is lookat the three threads I posted related to Album Cover 33 (you can just use the tag and search for the three in the discussion boards): (a) announce the competition, (b) choose and post the 5 finalists, and (c) announce the winner.
Email me offline if you want more specifics and I'm happy to help.

Announcing new competition link: http://365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/22986/album-cover-challenge-33-begins
Please vote link: http://365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/23089/please-vote-album-challenge-33
July 23rd, 2014
@taffy Thank you so much. That is kind of you! I will be in touch. :))
July 23rd, 2014
@mhuntphotography Great -- let me know when you have my email recorded so I can delete it above.
July 23rd, 2014
I got it! Thanks again.
August 3rd, 2014
@taffy @mhuntphotography
Hi do you know what happened to the next album cover challenge at all? Did I miss it or didn't it happen. Sorry to ask but it is one of my favs.
August 3rd, 2014
@dibzgreasley I've sent a query to Marla to see if she wants one of the finalists to step in. Not sure what happened with it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Will keep you posted.
August 4th, 2014
@dibzgreasley @taffy

Sorry for the delay in getting the next challenge moving. It's up and running! Starts tomorrow....enjoy! :)
August 4th, 2014
@mhuntphotography Great!! Glad you sorted it out. Let me know if I can help in any other way. Happy to do so!
August 4th, 2014
@taffy thank you! I may be in touch!
August 4th, 2014
@mhuntphotography @taffy Fabulous, thank you.
Write a Reply