Favourite fav of another 365er: B&W Architecture Detail Theme:

July 26th, 2014
Hi all
@Newbank asked me post this thread for her as she is taking a small break to spend time with her children over the holidays.

The b&w architectural detail finishes tomorrow (Sunday) and then a new one starts

So, why not find your favourite B&W architecture detail shot entered for this challenge (tagged BW-FN-5) and share it in this thread. Here's a link to all the amazing shots: http://365project.org/tags/bw-fn-5

It will be fantastic to see what has been fav'd over the two weeks.

Big thanks to @Newbank for hosting these themes over the last few months! Watch out for the new theme starting tomorrow!
July 26th, 2014
Here's one of mine favourites to get us started: Birdcage by Delena @dh
I loved the lines and shapes in this image

July 26th, 2014
I can see why you chose that shot @dibzgreasley, I love those clean lines and the composition. It's stunning.

I would like to add to this thread my favourite B&W architectural detail shot so far, by @yrhenwr. I love all the deep textures and find it fascinating - all the different angles of the wood really make me want to imagine what the rest of the structure (building, gate, whatever it may be) might look like!

July 26th, 2014
@anne_k Its a beauty, so much detail - will go and check it out now!
July 26th, 2014
Tia
For all the amazing details in this ....

@dh

July 26th, 2014
@teejay14 Hi Tia, great choice.
Please can you also tag the person whose shot it is, so they know they've been chosen. Copy and past in the user tag. Thanks
July 26th, 2014
I have 3:

2 by @swilde

July 26th, 2014

by @swilde
July 26th, 2014
July 26th, 2014
Love the perspective and history of this capture by @daisymiller
July 26th, 2014
It was really hard to pick one since they were all so good but I did like this one by @annied
July 26th, 2014
@mittens thank you so much :)
July 26th, 2014
@axika Gosh, thanks Alexandra, I'm honoured!
July 26th, 2014
I love this for its abstract look and great artistic use of pattern ! By David @yrhenwr
July 26th, 2014
@my_photofun ooh that's great
July 26th, 2014
I just love the patterns and textures in this. Lovely clarity.
July 26th, 2014
I can't say this is my definite favorite because I have so many but I do love this one from @humphreyhippo. I just love clouds and they work so well with B&W! Beautiful picture over all :-)

July 26th, 2014
Absolutely love this one too from @tristansmum...it rained today and I remembered this :-)

July 26th, 2014
@dibzgreasley @teejay14 Thank you so much. I'm thrilled that two of my pictures were chosen as favourites.
Write a Reply