Tag challenge 104

August 17th, 2014
Thank you, thank you, thank you....I am honored that you all picked my picture to be the winner of tag challenge 103. I am really excited to be able to host the 104th Tag Challenge. I can't wait to see all of your amazing and creative photographs.

Here's what you need to do:

Step 1: Go to the "Browse" section and then select the "By Tag" link. Close your eyes and randomly click on a tag.

Step 2: Do it again (and no peeking)! These two tags are now your photo assignment. You will then use your two randomly chosen tags as an inspiration to create one picture that encompasses both tags...for an added challenge try three tags!

Please CLEARLY state your two tags when you post your entries, as this will let me know what your assignment was. You may submit more than one entry (using the same two tags).

For this challenge, if you chose a set of words that you feel it would be impossible to do anything with, rather than skip the challenge all together, you may opt for the host’s tag words of "purple" and "bug" or for those of you doing the three tag try "leaves,red and sky" (selected randomly as above).

Since the three tag challenge fizzled out sometime ago, we are continuing to combine the two for those who still wanted to participate at the three tag level. They will all be included together for the final voting.

Start of challenge: Monday, August 18th, 2014
End of challenge: Monday, August 25th, 2014
Voting starts: Tuesday, August 26th, 2014
Voting ends: Friday, August 29th, 2014
Winner announced: Saturday, August 30th, 2014

NOTE - Photos must be taken within the challenge time frame to be considered for a vote.

The number of finalists will be chosen depending on number of entries. The winner will get the opportunity to host challenge #105

Please remember to tag all entries as tag-challenge-104 so that I can find them.

Please share them in this thread (optional) so everyone else can enjoy them too.

Enjoy!!
August 17th, 2014
I got music & art! That should be fun!
August 17th, 2014
I got "NIkon" and "Nature"---thankfully, I have an old Nikon I can include in my photo.
August 17th, 2014
Plants & Street
August 17th, 2014
Flowers & Woods, This should be easy right? ;)
August 18th, 2014
Fire & Macro - will see what I can do.
August 18th, 2014
Landscape and mountain. Easy! As we have a mountain behind our house :-)
August 18th, 2014
I have never done one of these challenges before but I am going to give this a try. I got, Light & Dog.
August 18th, 2014
Grass & Insect
August 19th, 2014
Night, fun, and film lives. What's "film lives"?
August 19th, 2014
Orange duck. Geesh
August 19th, 2014
outdoors and kids
August 19th, 2014
I got Summer and iPhone Photos....Guess I take a picture of Summer with my iPhone? That shouldn't be too hard since I take pics with it all of the time :)
August 19th, 2014
Bridge, plant and reflection (phew, just a fraction lower and I would have gotten snow - don't think I'm going to find snow in NC in the summer! LOL!)
August 20th, 2014
"friends" and "animal"
That should not be very difficult.
August 20th, 2014
garden and light, I think I can handle this one.
August 20th, 2014
I got school and building.. Like it, since I take 4 kids to school everyday!!!
August 20th, 2014
I got abstract and green. What fun!
August 21st, 2014
Abstract plus green abstract chair
August 21st, 2014
Green and Abstract
Write a Reply