Language Warning, but a FAB read about being in the moment!

August 26th, 2014
Here is an article I happened upon by recommendation of a photographer friend. I think I found my twin. If you don't like cussing, try to get beyond it. I think it speaks volumes about being in the moment, good or bad. Great photography site also--check out the blogs! :)

http://dedpxl.com/were-all-failures-but-its-only-temporary/
August 26th, 2014
This is a great commentary on just letting things go. I'm tagging my sister because her son would benefit from the message (but he'll freak out at the beginning language). @cejaanderson
August 26th, 2014
Great article, Daryl, thank you.
August 26th, 2014
Thanks for sharing, important to remember to just be in the now....I usually don't, so it did feel like it was written about me!
August 26th, 2014
Thanks for sharing this. It's a great reminder to try to live mindfully in the present.
August 26th, 2014
Thank you. That helps today.
August 26th, 2014
Hilarious and I know the feeling. Thanks for posting!
August 26th, 2014
Definitely needed this one today.
August 26th, 2014
Thanks for sharing! Even though I'm sure everyone KNOWS that everything doesn't always feel right, but it's sometimes forgotten. Reminder about it is always good!
August 26th, 2014
A good article,I so agree with her too.
August 27th, 2014
Awesome. Nice to hear when I'm paying attention to my kids and powering through the housework and NOT taking photos (for a couple of days) and apologising for this (to whom???) ... and I always know, too, that it's no big deal and everything is going to be fine, but it's nice to hear someone else say it too :)
August 27th, 2014
Wasn't it John Lennon who said that life is what happens when you're making other plans.
August 27th, 2014
Thanks for sharing. Really funny but oh so wise.
August 27th, 2014
I have a wrist band I wear everyday that says: Dare to be.
August 28th, 2014
God, I am so like that, I wish I knew somebody with a new baby. I try holding my cats but they have claws and babies don't so that's a big plus for babies. Anyway, thanks for sharing. It's always good to know we're not alone.

Write a Reply