Hummingbird Photos

August 29th, 2014
Knowing that many of us on 365 like hummingbirds, I thought you might find these interesting -- photos of the many varieties that exist. We only have one where I live, so this was eye-opening to see the range. Happy weekend!
http://www.boredpanda.com/hummingbird-bird-photography/
August 29th, 2014
These hummingbirds have gorgeous coloring. Thanks for sharing!
August 29th, 2014
Wow! they are stunning..
August 30th, 2014
Thank you Taffy, these are amazing humminbird photos! And, so many varieties! I think I was lucky enough to see two of them in my yard, the one with the iridescent green chest, and the Anna's hummingbird. I would kill to see the Marvelous Spatuletail, wherever it resides!
August 30th, 2014
I haven't been photographing hummingbirds as much as I'd like, but I did observe one I have never seen (he came right up to me as I sipped my coffee) and it seemed like he had a black beard. I looked it up and according to the specs on Cornell's site, it would have to be out west. So I keep waiting to see if I'm just crazy! Vee has the best collection of hummingbirds on this site too for those who have never seen her work! @vskolnik
August 30th, 2014
Oh and @taffy , these are fantastic. Love the detail in the feathers which is really hard to get. Lenses, lenses, lenses!
August 30th, 2014
@taffy Thanks for posting this! Incredible photos. Love everyone of them.
August 31st, 2014
Wow, so beautiful.
August 31st, 2014
Pretty cool. Had no idea there were so many, and what beautiful colors!!
August 31st, 2014
Lovely photos, love hummers!
August 31st, 2014
The entire web site is amazing... thank you!
Write a Reply