Get Pushed Week 112 - Monday Sep 15 to Sunday Sep 21

September 13th, 2014
on to week eleventy-two :)

*******************************************************************************************
Week 112 Dates

-- Saturday / Sunday, September 13th and 14th - find your partner and issue a challenge
-- Monday September 15 thru Sunday September 21 - take a picture (or pictures) in response to the challenge issued to you, and post it with the tag: Get-Pushed-112, and comment on the photos taken in response to your challenge
-- Monday, September 22 - the winner of week 111 will pick 5 finalists for a vote

How to play:

TO ISSUE A CHALLENGE

1. Find your partner from the list below and click on their name to get to their profile

2. Browse through the last couple of months of photos to get a feel for what they shoot and don't shoot etc.

3. Post an introduction on their last photo, and also issue the challenge you are setting.

RESPOND TO A CHALLENGE

4. You have until midnight next Sunday, to take and post your shot or shots.

5. When posting your shot WRITE A SHORT DESCRIPTION about
-- who challenged you,
-- what the challenge was,
-- what you found hard about it etc.
You really should do this because if nothing else, it helps the previous week's winner when they have to choose this week's finalists... besides, if someone is cruising the photos with a "get pushed" tag, they like to see what the challenge was when looking at your photo :)

6. Make sure to tag your shot for the challenge.... Get-Pushed-112

7. Tag your challenger in a COMMENT (not just your write-up). You MUST tag your partner in a separate comment... tagging them in your write-up of your photo is not sufficient as it will not result in them getting a notification...

ALSO

8. it is nice to visit the photo that was made in response to your challenge and offer some comments and maybe even some constructive criticism...

9. On the Monday after the challenge is over, the winner of the previous week will pick 5 finalists for a vote, this can be based purely on their fav photos, who they felt best met the challenge etc, etc.

Happy trails!!!!

@kathyboyles with @summerfield
@lorrainelouise with @mizzm
@joansmor with @vignouse
@lynne5477 with @la_photographic
@lynnilou with @pittcj17
@mvandeputte with @scarybird
@originalintentionstudios with @ryanarra2
@kali66 with @joeymc
@homeschoolmom with @zanet
@justaspark with @bella_ss
@linc with @ikamera
@livvy with @salza
@macromover with @julieco
@mbemis with @hjbenson
@tstb with @gosia
@blahowd with @zosimasy
@mej2011 with @emblegemble
@anne_k with @soseema
@nytewind with @mikegifford
@nikkilee with @overalvandaan
@francoise with @amyleewinfield
@debseibly with @jyokota
@lilminimonka with @genealogygenie
@trishaclancy with @salbelle
@jan20 with @ellisa
@mcsiegle with @luvmynynix
@sm61ffy with @lisawashere
@pennyp with @thomastoth
@brigette with @jocasta
@neatz with @paign
September 14th, 2014
:D cant wait x
September 14th, 2014
@northy Please add me to the list starting the next challenge. Good luck to all!
September 14th, 2014
@westerly45 Hi Susan... i will add you to the list... do you want to play this week if someone else comes along looking for a partner? it's quite likely someone will :)
September 14th, 2014
@northy I better not, although am tempted. My dad is coming to visit next weekend and there is so much to do...
September 14th, 2014
@westerly45 ok...
September 14th, 2014
since the list all has two names does that mean everyone is "pushed" already?
September 14th, 2014
@clicketynix well - everyone on the list is already paired up... i can add you to the list to be paired up next week... for this week, if you hang tight a day or two, there's a good chance someone else will come along looking for a partner...
September 14th, 2014
@northy Can you drop me from the list next week as I will be away. I will be back in a week so please add me to push 114. Thanks
September 14th, 2014
@scarybird ok - here for 112, gone for 113 and back for 114?
September 14th, 2014
@northy perfect - you got it, thanks as always for doing what you do. Steve x
September 15th, 2014
@northy My partner @ikamera has not posted since July 29. Don't think she is online much. Does anyone need a partner for this week???
September 15th, 2014
@clicketynix I don't have a partner - mine is MIA - want to pair up for this week unless you found someone?
September 16th, 2014
@linc hi Cheri... yes... makes sense for you to pair up with @clicketynix thank you for letting me know about @ikamera .. i've taken her off the list for now...
September 16th, 2014
@northy I'm participating in this week's challenge, but please take me off after this. I enjoy it, but I've got so many irons in the fire right now, it's a little too much to try to keep up with it. It's been fun the past few weeks, and I've made some talented new 365 friends, but I need to slow down. Thanks.
September 16th, 2014
@northy my partner @livvy hasn't posted since 11th, no response to my challenge. I have left another message for her, so I can give her a tad more time to get back to me!
September 16th, 2014
@salza sorry....was fixin to send u a challenge.....just been sick lately and not alert.......plz I would wish to stay your partner

@northy
September 16th, 2014
@livvy Cool. I hope you are feeling better!
September 17th, 2014
@mbemis no problem... and no need to explain :)
September 17th, 2014
been having internet issues for the past few days..glad to get a get pushed partner..thanks..really appreciate this
September 18th, 2014
I need a kick in the butt again. Can I be added back to the list?
September 18th, 2014
@northy Hi-I need to drop out for about 12 days as I will not have internet access from Sept. 19 until October 1.
September 19th, 2014
@debseibly ok - wanna let me know when you're ready to jump back in again?
September 19th, 2014
@northy Although I am new to the project, can you please add me to the list for next week?
September 19th, 2014
@northy oops, I forgot to tag you on my earlier request :D Can I be added back for next week?
September 20th, 2014
@ithinkithunk yep... done! you don't need to tag me if you're responding to a thread i started... i'll get notified regardless :)
Write a Reply