slideshow

September 14th, 2014
what is a good free slide show maker. i made one today with kizoa and when i went to save it they wanted 40 bucks. 2 hours of work for nothing.
September 14th, 2014
@chard are you using a mac or a pc? the mac comes with iMovie which is what i used last... for pc, i think there's a free download from microsoft that works fine... at least, there used to be one...
September 14th, 2014
@northy pc. i saw a windows movie maker but didnt think it would do what i wanted. thanks.
September 14th, 2014
I use Kizoa and I've never had to pay. Can you investigate it a little more and hopefully not have wasted your time?
September 14th, 2014
@kiwichick the message said because i added my own music i would have to become a premium member to save it.
September 14th, 2014
Oh. Can you take your music out and use some of theirs? I know they don't have much choice, I had that problem with mine! You can use Windows Movie Maker but it is slow and creates a really big file.

This was my slideshow last year
http://pf.kizoa.com/sflite.swf?did=7562117&k=S123469384&hk=1&ns=1&ob=1&origin=share
September 15th, 2014
well the idea was to put pictures to the song i chose. @kiwichick i watched your show...excellent and a nice looking family. i thought it was in b .c my brother lives there.
September 15th, 2014
@chard Yes we're in BC. Thanks very much. I think I had much the same experience when I made my first slideshow with Kizoa 2 years ago. The only song I liked was the one I used and so I used it again last year! I'm not sure if they added new songs during the year, I do hope so!
September 15th, 2014
The movie maker on your PC should work just fine. I have windows 7 and use that to create virtual tours with music and voice over narration. What exactly is it that you are trying to do because I have always found the Windows version to be much better than the free versions.
September 15th, 2014
@k1w1 i will try it i have windows7. just tryin to put pictures to a certain song. @kiwichick that song worked well,started to wear on me towards the end tho
September 15th, 2014
@chard What I have done is had a copy of the words for the song in front of me. I then arrange the images to fit each line of the song. Click project screen then click fit to music. Your slides will advance at a speed that enables to video to end when the music ends. You may need to add or remove images. The other option is to have the sound track repeat.
September 15th, 2014
What about saving the slideshow without a song from Kizoa and then put your song to it with a program like Movie Maker? That's what I'd try :)
September 15th, 2014
I sure hope we get to see it when you're done :)
Write a Reply