Madhatters - Get into character

September 21st, 2014
We have had a wonderfully creative and cultural week with the Classical theme this week and thank you to all of you who participated, some fabulous entries. These two get special mention this week:

@lorrainelouise

@summerfield

This week one simple question: YOU ARE NOW THE MAIN CHARACTER IN THE LAST BOOK THAT YOU READ, WHO ARE YOU?
We can't wait to see who you come up with, tag your entries madhatters-character
September 21st, 2014
Hahaah! Great idea--I'm addicted to Nora Roberts detective series, the "In Death..." series. The main character is a no-nonsense, kick butt, female cop! This is going to be interesting....

I love both photos you posted (above)--so beautiful and magical!
September 21st, 2014
Thank you for fav'ing my image - over the moon :)
September 22nd, 2014
@summerfield Good one Vikki!
September 22nd, 2014
@madhatters
@graemestevens

Oh Jeez, Graeme, can I borrow your lingerie? Last book I read was Anna Karenina! (Actually, I read quite a few since that one, it just makes this more interesting!)
September 22nd, 2014
"Oh Jeez, Graeme, can I borrow your lingerie? Last book I read was Anna Karenina! (Actually, I read quite a few since that one, it just makes this more interesting!) "

@bill_fe

this i would like to see! hehehehehe!
September 22nd, 2014
Your photos are great!
September 24th, 2014
@bill_fe Sure, what size are you?
September 25th, 2014
@graemestevens @summerfield @bill_fe
what are you Graeme a lingerie vendor? you have a variety of sizes to offer hahahahaha
September 25th, 2014
@annied - he's asking about the lingerie size, right?

September 25th, 2014
@summerfield @graemestevens HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - oh Vikki that strangely did not cross my mind - but you may be right LOL
September 25th, 2014
@summerfield @annied @bill_fe Maybe, maybe not ;)
September 25th, 2014
@graemestevens @annied @summerfield
Hahahahahahahahahahha
I'm laughing too hard now to see what I'm typing!
September 25th, 2014
@bill_fe @summerfield @annied I'm not - I may be in a position to sell you some slightly used lingerie...
September 25th, 2014
@graemestevens @bill_fe @summerfield
slightly used lingerie - what a tempting offer hahahahahaha
September 25th, 2014
@annied @summerfield @graemestevens

Hey, that's so much better than slightly used sex toys. ;-D
September 25th, 2014
@bill_fe @graemestevens @summerfield not sure there is such a thing as a slightly used sex toy hahahahahahaha
September 25th, 2014
@annied @bill_fe @graemestevens
okay, boys and girls, on that very happy note...it's bed time for grandma. :-D
September 25th, 2014
@summerfield sleep well :)
September 25th, 2014
@annied - i probably will have nightmares, however slightly used they might be. :-D
September 25th, 2014
@summerfield hahahahahahahaha oh dear! a slightly used nightmare sounds rather scary
September 25th, 2014
@annied @summerfield @bill_fe I've had a look and I must disappoint. All our sex toys are heavily used. Some are frayed.
September 25th, 2014
@graemestevens HA LOL - the first HA is what came out as I was reading - followed by the loud laughter
September 25th, 2014
@annied Excellent :) I am pleased
September 25th, 2014
@annied @summerfield @graemestevens
It's time for me to say good morning. And what a wonderful morning it will be if this smile stays on my face, and laughter from my mouth, or even in my head. :-D
September 25th, 2014
@bill_fe Good Morning and I hope your day stays filled with smiles and laughter - I will take the smiles and laughter into my dreams soon
September 25th, 2014
@bill_fe @annied @summerfield Goooooood morning 365 (a la Robin Williams). I'm off to work to wreak havoc and inflict pain.
September 25th, 2014
@graemestevens @annied @summerfield
Wow, you sound just like him.
Chaos, confusion, disorder and havoc. My work is done here.
Write a Reply