Six Word Story #17

September 23rd, 2014
This is one of my favourite challenges and I'm thrilled to win the last one. Thanks so much to all who entered and voted.

Here's how it works:
The idea for the Six Word Story is simple. Come up with six (6) words. Put them together to make up a story. Interpret them with a photograph OR take a photograph and come up with a six word story to relate to the image. Photos must be taken within the dates outlined below to be considered in the top 6. The winner of this challenge will host the next Six Word Challenge. You may use any theme, subject, technique, etc. as long as the 6 word story is there and relates to the images. We would love to see your photos posted in this thread but please remember to tag your images (tag listed below). Only images that are tagged will be considered.

To view other photos click: http://365project.org/tags/sixws-17

Challenge starts: Tuesday Sept. 23
Challenge ends: Sunday Sept. 28
Tag : sixws-17
Top 6 Finalists Announced: Monday Sept. 29 and voting starts.
Voting finishes : Thursday Oct. 2
Winner Announced: Friday Oct. 3 2014

Be creative and have fun! I look forward to seeing your images.
September 23rd, 2014
yeah, love love this contest. Thanks for starting it up so fast!
September 23rd, 2014
Drats I had one today so now I will have to try again! congratulations on the winwith your very emotive shot!
September 23rd, 2014
@grammyn Oh sorry Katy, it's already Tuesday 23rd here, that's why I put that date, please tag it anyway so we can enjoy it. Feel free to post it in this thread too :)

@amandal Oops, I should have played it all cool and pretended I have a life!
September 23rd, 2014
@bella_ss I had mine up fast, too. I just love shooting story shots, so I getcha:). Now get back to that life.
September 24th, 2014
I saw this challenge and just knew I had got the shot for it! Im doing narrative at the moment so the idea of this really sparked me off!!
September 24th, 2014
@amyleewinfield That's a beautiful shot Amy-lee, would you like to add the six words to the shot so people can see what your story is.
September 24th, 2014

Rainy reflections on my new neighborhood!
September 25th, 2014
Sunset is still my favorite color..

September 25th, 2014
Sunshine and rainbows follow the rain.

September 26th, 2014
Learning to make bread with Ma
B
September 26th, 2014
We are going to the beach
September 27th, 2014
A sign of things to come

September 28th, 2014