Mad Hatters- Hitchcock Master of Suspense Week

October 19th, 2014
We were all very afraid and also facing our fears head on this week. Here were a few of the awesome shots submitted for the phobia week this week:

@cindyloo

@bankmann

@bill_fe

And next week, we are keeping it scary and tense doing an Alfred Hitchcock, Master of Suspense, week. So play along and show us a scene or representation of your favorite Hitchcock films or shows and tag your shots: madhatters-hitchcock.

Call me Psycho, but it should be a real scream. Either that or it will be for The Birds.

October 19th, 2014
@cindyloo @bill_fe @bankmann Well done, guys!!

And yeah for Hitchcock week!!
October 19th, 2014
Oh jeez...these images are awesome! Think I developed a few new phobia this week! I'll call you Psycho @amandal ;) Hitchcock week will be fun boys and girls!Hope everyone joins the fun!
October 19th, 2014
@mzzhope You should...see...

October 19th, 2014
@amandal lol!
October 19th, 2014
:-D Thank you again, Mad Hatters!
Now, Hitchcock should be fun... :->
October 19th, 2014
@amandal
:-D
October 19th, 2014
@bankmann @mzzhope Why you people think me getting stabbed is funny I'll never know;-).
October 19th, 2014
@amandal Thanks my friend
October 19th, 2014
@mzzhope Thanks Hope
October 19th, 2014
@madhatters Thanks Hatters
October 20th, 2014
Awesome!!! Thanks so much for posting my pic!!! This was fun! Let's see if we can pull off some Hitchcock!!!
October 20th, 2014
Great phobia photos (I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to make one this past week)! @amandal Fantastic Hitchcock scene! I love Hitchcock movies and hope to participate this week!
October 20th, 2014
@amandal oh my! hahahahaha you are awesome Amanda
October 20th, 2014
@paulam @annied Thanks so much, ladies. Wish I could do a redo of this for Hitchcock week. Psycho was my favorite or one of them.
October 22nd, 2014
I would love to see a recreation of this scene, but it might be a bit tricky to pull off. http://literaryboner.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/25114969.jpg North By Northwest is probably my favorite Hitchcock movie.
October 22nd, 2014
@stephomy does anyone know when this challenge starts and ends? ive only just found it and really need some time have a bit of fun with it!
October 22nd, 2014
@amyleewinfield Hi Amy-lee, the theme always runs Monday through Sunday for the Mad Hatters.

@amandal
October 22nd, 2014
@stephomy Yes, I loved it, too. Wish I had access to a biplane:).

@bill_fe Thanks, Bill!

@amyleewinfield I would say that you can post anytime after we run the thread on Sunday to sometime the following Sunday. We usually run the thread in the afternoon or evening on Sunday, so if you post before that, you should be ok.
Write a Reply