WWYD119 Starts now

October 20th, 2014
Thanks to Mek @mastermek for hosting the last challenge and to all those who participated. Since there was a little disagreement at the end I decided to go back to WWYD1 to format the WWYD119 challenge. i was surprised that it was a little different than what I expected. So here goes.

I think most people get this, but I want to say, this is not a Photoshop contest! This is what would you do if this was your 365 photo? How would you process the pic to make it with of your 365 calendar, and what style would your followers expect to see? ALSO: your caption should include the original photographer's tag (mine is @brianarmoured) and the competition name WWYD119.

Entry to this competition starts on Monday (20th of October) and will accept entries until Sunday night (23:59 EST 26th of October). 5 finalists will be chosen next week and we'll vote on the winner then.

Please do whatever you like with the photo, we want to see everyone's creative post-processing!

The starting photo was taken this last summer in New Hampshire near my brother's home. This is the photo:

Dropbox link to SOOC TIF:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qji3o7nwcpispqm/The%20lake%20tif.tif?dl=0"

Dropbox SOOC JPG:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qdaunmige7mk3uu/The%20lake%20jpg.jpg?dl=0

This is no perfect photo by any means and needs work but I loved the look of the spot.

I will choose the top 5 once this is over, and then put it to a vote. The winner will get to choose the next photo and do the judging!! Happy editing!

*Please tag your submission as WWYD119. It should be somwhere in your 365 album otherwise, it's going to be difficult to view them all together.

(Not sure photobucket and dropbox was the best place to put the photo. If anyone has a better idea let me know and I will post it there too.)

Above all have fun. This does not go on your permanent record.

October 20th, 2014
Here is my edit.
October 20th, 2014
Great idea to go back to the roots! 3 times hurray.
October 21st, 2014

October 21st, 2014
I was actually a bit confused with the instructions/rules on this challenge. On the one hand you say to process to make it fit with our style and on the next you say please do whatever you like as you want to see everyone's creative post-processing. Anyway... this is mine...

October 21st, 2014
Here's mine...

October 21st, 2014
November 6th, 2014
I can't find the thread, did we ever vote on these?
Write a Reply