Get Pushed Housekeeping Time

October 22nd, 2014
we've had a lot of folks falling off the grid of late, so it's time to knuckle down and clean up the list :)

let me know by responding to this thread, and this thread only, if you want to be on the list for the weekly pairings for the get pushed challenge...

the important thing to remember is that if you sign on, then, barring the unforeseen (hey - life happens!) you have to be committed to play... because each week you get paired up with someone different, and if you don't play, then you let that someone down and it gets kinda frustrating...

for those who don't know what "get pushed" is all about - it's really very simple! you get paired up with someone different each week, and you each challenge the other to do up an image that is a stretch for that particular person... it's real easy, and real fun, and you'll end up meeting new people on 365 and learning lots!

so... let me know!

@ikamera
@nytewind
@paign
@zanet
@emblegemble
@gosia
@ithinkithunk
@jyokota
@mbemis
@nikkilee
@salbelle
@thomastoth
@amyleewinfield
@anne_k
@bella_ss
@blahowd
@brigette
@debseibly
@ellisa
@francoise
@genealogygenie
@hjbenson
@homeschoolmom
@jan20
@joansmor
@jocasta
@joeymc
@julieco
@justaspark
@kali66
@kathyboyles
@kph129
@la_photographic
@lilminimonka
@linc
@lisawashere
@livvy
@lorrainelouise
@luvmynynix
@lynne5477
@lynnilou
@macromover
@marenh
@mcsiegle
@mej2011
@mikegifford
@mizzm
@mvandeputte
@neatz
@originalintentionstudios
@overalvandaan
@pennyp
@pittcj17
@ryanarra2
@salza
@scarybird
@semjaja
@sm61ffy
@soseema
@summerfield
@trishaclancy
@tstb
@vignouse
@westerly45
@zosimasy
October 22nd, 2014
I'm still in. Thanks!
October 22nd, 2014
I'm still in as well. thanks.
October 22nd, 2014
I'm in.
October 22nd, 2014
I'm in for a while longer.
October 22nd, 2014
I'm still here, please and thank you.
October 22nd, 2014
I'm still in. Thanks.
October 22nd, 2014
why not? i have nothing else to do in my life.
October 22nd, 2014
Keep me in
October 22nd, 2014
I'm definitely in!
October 22nd, 2014
Please take me off the list. I enjoyed it, but can't commit to a weekly challenge.
October 22nd, 2014
I'm still in thanks Northy.
October 22nd, 2014
I'm in. Thanks for all your troubles keeping this challenge alive, it's greatly appreciated.
October 22nd, 2014
I'm in too :)
October 22nd, 2014
Jo
I'm still in and loving it. Thanks Northy for all your hard work.
October 22nd, 2014
Life took a different path in the last few months for me. But hopefully that was it. I would like to start playing again. Thank you for organizing this.
October 22nd, 2014
yes please.
October 22nd, 2014
I'm still here and enjoying the challenges - Thanks for keeping it going
October 22nd, 2014
I've been out for a while (so not on your list) and was hoping to get back in ... maybe next year! I'll let you know when I'm in.
October 22nd, 2014
Yes, please.
October 22nd, 2014
im going to have a break
October 22nd, 2014
@northy yes please count me in. Thanks for all your hard work and yes it is frustrating when nothing happens!
October 22nd, 2014
Im in! thanks for hanging in there for us! @northy
October 22nd, 2014
I'm still in.
October 22nd, 2014
@northy Hi thanks..I am still in.
October 22nd, 2014
I am wavering as just don't seem to have the time to take photos at present but keep me in for a while longer as it's the one thing that pushes me to do something !!! Thanks for keeping us in check
October 22nd, 2014
Yes yes yes! I want to continue - it's what keeps me focussed but you are correct, there have been a lot of disappointments lately.
October 22nd, 2014
Count me in, these challenges are the only reason I've even made it 50% of the way through my project, they are perfect for keeping the creative thoughts flowing. Thanks for all your hard work keeping us organised!
October 22nd, 2014
Hi after being out for a while I'd like to join back in please. Thanks
October 22nd, 2014
I'm in for a while longer, but I would like to stress the importance of issuing relevant challenges; I.e. it is important to really look through your partner's project before deciding what would push them to new heights in their personal photography.
October 22nd, 2014
I am in love it,😃
October 22nd, 2014
I am still in. Although it will only be until 13th December.
October 22nd, 2014
I'm still in Northy!
October 22nd, 2014
Well. The last couple people I have pushed didn't push back and not sure if the challenge was completed. Would like to stay, but think I am going to bail.

Thanks for including me for the short amount of time.
October 22nd, 2014
count me in
October 22nd, 2014
I'm in, thanks!
October 22nd, 2014
keep me in please
October 22nd, 2014
im in !!!
October 22nd, 2014
@pittcj17 4 sure! its so much fun
October 22nd, 2014
I need a push at the moment, can you put me back in?
October 22nd, 2014
@northy I'm back after a couple travel-heavy months and would like to jump back in. Thanks!
October 22nd, 2014
I'm still in, please. Mojo gone missing and get-pushed is the only thing keeping me going at the moment - so many many thanks for all your hard work.
October 22nd, 2014
Yes please, and thanks for your work organizing this each week.
October 22nd, 2014
I've been afraid to try, but after looking back at the growth of some who've been on just a bit longer than me I guess it's time to take the leap and see what I can do. Could you please add me to this list? If this isn't the right time, though, I can get my brave on at a later date. ;p
October 22nd, 2014
Please keep me in.
October 22nd, 2014
No thanks for now
October 22nd, 2014
@northy I'm in :)
October 22nd, 2014
I'm in...
October 22nd, 2014
Hi Northy. I'm getting married Saturday then going out of town until Nov 4 so I don't think I can participate in the next two weeks. I would like return the week of Nov 10 though...if it's easier for you I can reply to the latest thread to get added back in the week I return.
October 23rd, 2014
I want back in! I left for a while because I was feeling burnt out with my old Lumix, but now that I have a DSLR, I'm excited to try new things with it.
October 23rd, 2014
Been toying with this idea for a while... add me in please, looks like fun!
October 23rd, 2014
Add me in!!! My creative juices have taken a break!!!!
October 23rd, 2014
I'll be taking abit of a break for a few weeks, got too much on my plate right now, but will rejoin once the dust clears.
Thanks @northy for a great time!!
October 24th, 2014
I'm still in. Thanks
October 24th, 2014
I need to stay off for awhile . . . I think I have to make the transition from Aperture to Lightroom/Photoshop or something else so I will be working more on figuring that out. I'll be back some day, though! Thanks.
October 24th, 2014
Please take me off for a month now, I'm going for 3 weeks holiday, so would sign in again later ;-)
October 24th, 2014
i am still in..just got back..system crashed due to virus attack..so i am in..thanks
October 24th, 2014
I would like to be added to the list please :) trying to get back into it, a challenge would definitely help.
October 24th, 2014
I haven't done this before, but I'd definitely like to try! Please add me to the list!
October 25th, 2014
@ithinkithunk hi Kristen... how bout you let me know when you're ready to jump back in?
October 25th, 2014
@aecasey no time like the present :)
October 25th, 2014
Thanks for doing this list every week. I'm going to drop out but will have more time in December and aim to rejoin then.
October 28th, 2014
Northy, I have to bow out for a few weeks. Thanks for king. Kathy
November 9th, 2014
I will need to take off some time. I havent been on here in 3 weeks, and I have alot of catching up to do. I hope to be back very soon, but will let you know. :)
November 9th, 2014
I'd like to be added Please :) I could use a Push! ;)
November 9th, 2014
I am still here
November 9th, 2014
@hjbenson and you're paired up for this week...

@lisatown hi Lisa... i'll add you to the list... you'll get paired up for week 121... there's still a chance you could play this week (week 120) as well... we just need to wait to see if anyone else comes along wanting to play...
November 9th, 2014
@northy Thanks!
Write a Reply