New Mundane Index Finger Challenge!!!

October 23rd, 2014
A BIG thank you to @mzzhope for hosting the last challenge. A hanger is about as mundane as you can get, but there were a lot of entries and it was fun playing around with the lighting to make something interesting!

The list of mundane items is getting long, so I decided to pick a body part that for nearly everyone we take for granted and it is mundane...but would be horrific to lose. The mundane item I've selected for this week is "Index Finger". It can be your left or right hand finger, or both, but as the only rule says "There can be no question that the item in the challenge is the star"

You are free to use any photographic technique you would like to use to capture this mundane object, and then edit it appropriately.

Please tag your entries mundane-indexfinger

The starting date is today, Wednesday October 22 and the challenge will run for 10 days through to the end of Saturday November 1st.

Voting will start shortly after the finalists are selected and will last for a couple of days, and the winner will be announced shortly thereafter.

Your entry must be taken within the challenge time frame to be considered as a finalist.

Feel free to post your entries on this thread as well to inspire others.

Objects used for this challenge in the past: toothbrush, screwdriver, veggie peeler, bar of soap, scissors, electric plug, paper clip, jar, language, cardboard, toothpick, hex key, hair comb, screw, button, key, coin, ballpoint pen, shoe, glass, plastic bag, thread, books, lightbulb, toilet paper, envelopes, door handle, tea bag, broom, tin can, egg(s), shoelaces, clothes peg/pin, wheel, mailbox, pill, bottle, chain, zipper, seed(s), vegetable(s), cutlery, playing cards, mobile phone, pasta, chair, camera, blanket, paper, rubber,tack, hanger, Index Finger

Good luck and I'm looking forward to what gets captured and presented!

Enjoy!!
October 23rd, 2014
Good one,Mike! This will be fun! Nobody photographs hands like you do so its a good thing you aren't entering this challenge.:)
October 23rd, 2014
could be fun and I totally agree with @mzzhope
October 23rd, 2014
Cool, great challenge!
October 24th, 2014
Just to get things going

@g4gg @grammyn @mzzhope
October 24th, 2014
@mikegifford like I said...nobody does hands ( and fantastical processing) like you!
October 25th, 2014
@mikegifford Magical, beautiful, processing, Mike! Here's my attempt--

October 31st, 2014
Here's an adaptation of my son's idea for the index finger challenge!
October 31st, 2014
One from me:

November 2nd, 2014
pull finger with the voting Mike ;-P
Write a Reply