WCYS-11 Your Winners

October 23rd, 2014
So it was a long journey but now I can present your two winners of the "What can you see...in reflections" challenge:

Your winner of the first voting - you may have guessed already - is Penny Price @pennyp with the awesome reflection of Big Ben. CONGRATULATIONS!

And the winner of the second voting is Summerfield @summerfield with her great capture of port dover sunset. CONGRATS TO YOU TOO!

So it is up to you two to host the WCYS-12 Challenge. Maybe you do something crazy and give a double topic.

My first chaos challenge hosting is over now - puuuh - thank you very much for your kindness and understanding with my confusion!!!
October 23rd, 2014
Congratulations @pennyp and @summerfield!
October 23rd, 2014
@marenh - thank you, maren.

@pennyp - congratulations, penny. you go, girl, i'm right behind you. :-)
October 23rd, 2014
@summerfield congratulations on winning this one! ;~}
October 24th, 2014
@grammyn - thank you, girlfriend!
October 25th, 2014
@summerfield Congrats!
October 25th, 2014
@summerfield Congratulations, fabulous capture. Any thoughts on the next WCYS topic? How about .....first thing in the morning or .....in the fridge or .....on the way home? Or something else.
October 25th, 2014
@pennyp - hi, penny. congrats again. i will defer to you to choose the topic for the challenge and do the announcement. at the end of the challenge, we will both choose the final five if you have a hard time choosing the finalists. i can then do the last leg of announcing the winners. how's that sound to you?
October 25th, 2014
@summerfield Sounds cool to me. I think I'll go for the fridge one. How long should the challenge last. I can make the announcement tomorrow.
October 26th, 2014
@pennyp - i think it's normally ten days. however, this coming week being hallowe'en week, i'd suggest we go for thirteen, starting tomorrow ending on friday the 7th and then we go for the votes on the sunday the 9th. what do you think?
October 26th, 2014
Congrats both!
Write a Reply