WINNER!!!! MFPIAC17 - Close Up including Macro Collage

October 30th, 2014
Congratulations to Paula @paulaw for this wonderful collage Pink!

Paula will host the next challenge and I look forward to seeing her choice! Well done!
October 30th, 2014
Congratulations @paulaw. Beautiful collage.
October 30th, 2014
@elaine55 Thanks Elaine, I've just got back from London and seen this. I have a bit of a problem as I'm going on holiday next week so won't actually be around to host it. Do you think one of the other finalists would mind hosting? Sorry, when I entered I didn't think for one minute I would win!!!

@homeschoolmom Thank you Lisa.
October 30th, 2014
@paulaw Ok Paula I will ask one of them, would like like to pick the theme though?
October 31st, 2014
@elaine55 Can't really think of anything off the top of my head and just heading off to bed as it's gone midnight here! Perhaps if someone else is going to the trouble of hosting it would be better if they chose the theme! Apologies again for the inconvenience.
October 31st, 2014
@rangerxenos Dawn, Paula @paulaw can't host the next challenge so would you be willing to do it as you were the runner up?
October 31st, 2014
So lovely Paula!
October 31st, 2014
@elaine55 Elaine, I most certainly will, give me until Saturday and I'll pick a theme, work's been insane this week!

(and congratulations Paula!)
October 31st, 2014
That is gorgeous, congrats :)
October 31st, 2014
@rangerxenos Good thank you Dawn.
October 31st, 2014
Beautiful pink close-up collage. So perfect for Breast Cancer Awareness month. Congratulations.
October 31st, 2014
Especially beautiful and magical, PaulaW. A well-deserved win--Congratulations!
October 31st, 2014
@rangerxenos Thank you Dawn, I really appreciate that. @mzzhope @shawnasays @mbemis @paulam Thank you for your kind comments.
October 31st, 2014
@paulaw Congratulations! Each shot is beautiful.
October 31st, 2014
Well done, Paula, you were my favourite (as Brucie would say!)
October 31st, 2014
@tara11 @julieco Thank you very much ladies. (not sure if I'm missing Brucie or not on a Saturday evening Julie!)
October 31st, 2014
Truly beautiful collage! congratulations!
Write a Reply