2014: Novel-4-November

October 31st, 2014

Do you ever struggle with photo ideas for each day? If so, this is the challenge for you. Each day has a word assigned to it for you to use your imagination in capturing. Please feel free to join us, if you haven’t already. You can make it a challenge to get through the whole month, or come and go as you please.

Thank you to all who suggested words for 2014’s Novel-4-November.

Please note that the dates are just recommendations and you do not have to stick to them, you can use any of the 36 words in any order you like.

The tag for November will continue in the same format as before, First three letters of the month, the year and then ‘words’ (nov14words).

* So tag your photos with oct14words to see them all here: nov14words .

This is how I have compiled our list:
- First, I removed the words that were used in September and October.
- Then added the words left with dates associated to them, by the word with the most nominations.
- Words without a date association were added randomly throughout the month.

The bonus words are: Birthday, Anniversary, Scorpio, Sagittarius (star signs) as well as Topaz (birthstone) and Chrysanthemum (birth flower). So, here is our list for November - why they were chosen:

1. Poppy
2. Circles
3. Cliché – Cliché Day
4. Baking
5. Gunpowder
6. Saxophone
7. Forgotten
8. Kitchen
9. Chaos
10. Military – US Marine Corp
11. Remembrance
12. Soup
13. Kindness
14. Purple
15. Utensils
16. Favorite
17. Hiking
18. Adoption
19. Architecture
20. Useless – Useless Stuff Day
21. Hello
22. Broken
23. Cranberry
24. Unique – Unique Talent Day
25. Masking tape
26. Cozy
27. Thanksgiving
28. Leftovers
29. Dance
30. Dew

I hope everyone enjoys the list and has fun with it.
October 31st, 2014
@debrac Thanks as always for the list Debra. Did you find someone to take over for you next year?
October 31st, 2014
Oh, this looks like a very fun list. I'm going to have to do a better job of doing a photo for it each day!
October 31st, 2014
@debrac Thank you for compiling this list for us once again Debra . Lots of lovely words and some that will stretch the brain for ideas -- great fun and a help out on those days when the mojo is down !
October 31st, 2014
Haven't done this for quite a while, but it is a great help on those days when nothing inspires!
October 31st, 2014
THANKS DEBRA!!
October 31st, 2014
A great list this month Debra. Thankyou
October 31st, 2014
Thank you Debra. This lost is wonderful on the days that inspiration is hard to find.
October 31st, 2014
thanks for the list & for tagging me
October 31st, 2014
@debrac thanks so much for putting this together for us.
October 31st, 2014
Thank you Debra, Happy Halloween
November 1st, 2014
Thanks for the list - some interesting ones there!
November 1st, 2014
Thank you Debra.
November 1st, 2014
Thanks for compiling the list
November 3rd, 2014
@dibzgreasley Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. No, so far no one else has inquired about it.
Write a Reply