WINNER of Mundane Mouse Challenge

November 20th, 2014
Well, it was unanimous – Mark’s picture caught not only the mouse but a lot of people’s attention and vote. It was a great and creative shot of a mundane object but one that we all probably use way too much.

Mark now has the honour of hosting and choosing the next mundane challenge.

Objects used for this challenge in the past: toothbrush, screwdriver, veggie peeler, bar of soap, scissors, electric plug, paper clip, jar, language, cardboard, toothpick, hex key, hair comb, screw, button, key, coin, ballpoint pen, shoe, glass, plastic bag, thread, books, lightbulb, toilet paper, envelopes, door handle, tea bag, broom, tin can, egg(s), shoelaces, clothes peg/pin, wheel, mailbox, pill, bottle, chain, zipper, seed(s), vegetable(s), cutlery, playing cards, mobile phone, pasta, chair, camera, blanket, paper, rubber,tack, hanger, Index Finger, mouse (not the vermin kind)

Congratulations Mark, well done!
November 20th, 2014
@markp Congratulations, great shot.
November 20th, 2014
@adayinmallacoota Thank you very much Belinda, for picking my shot as a finalist, I feel very honoured and delighted to have won.
Many, many thanks to everyone who took the time and trouble to vote for my shot.
New challenge to follow shortly, I have a couple of ideas.
November 20th, 2014
excellent! well done
November 20th, 2014
Congrats -- I love the humor.
November 20th, 2014
Very clever shot
November 21st, 2014
@markp Good idea, Mark.
November 21st, 2014
Congrats!
Write a Reply