NEW MUNDANE CHALLENGE - SOCK !!!!

November 21st, 2014
Mark Prince ace

First of all I would like to say a very big Thank you to @adayinmallacoota for hosting the last Mundane Challenge- Mouse, and selecting me as a finalist.
Another very big Thank you to everyone who took part,there were some greats shots, and one more Thank You for everybody who took the time to vote for my shot, and the other finalists.

Okay, well this list is getting quite long now, but after a little thought, I have decided
upon something I think is very mundane. Everybody, will be familiar with it, but you probably only pay it any attention when you get a hole in it, or when you discover the washing machine has eaten one again.
So the subject for the next Mundane Challenge is SOCK or socks, I think you have loads of scope here. I am sure all you creative people out there will come up with some amazing ideas and shots of those ideas.
I hope to be swamped with entries and I want to have a very hard time picking the finalists.

So off you go, get shooting them SOCKS !!

The only rule says "There can be no question that the item in the challenge is the star"

You are free to use any photographic technique you would like to use to capture this mundane object, and then edit it appropriately.

Please tag your entries mundane-sock

The starting date is today, Friday 21th November and the challenge will run for 8 days through to the end of Saturday November 29th.

Voting will start shortly after the finalists are selected and will last for a couple of days, and the winner will be announced shortly thereafter.

Your entry must be taken within the challenge time frame to be considered as a finalist.

Feel free to post your entries on this thread as well to inspire others.

Objects used for this challenge in the past: toothbrush, screwdriver, veggie peeler, bar of soap, scissors, electric plug, paper clip, jar, language, cardboard, toothpick, hex key, hair comb, screw, button, key, coin, ballpoint pen, shoe, glass, plastic bag, thread, books, lightbulb, toilet paper, envelopes, door handle, tea bag, broom, tin can, egg(s), shoelaces, clothes peg/pin, wheel, mailbox, pill, bottle, chain, zipper, seed(s), vegetable(s), cutlery, playing cards, mobile phone, pasta, chair, camera, blanket, paper, rubber,tack, hanger, Index Finger, mouse (non furry),

Good luck and I'm looking forward to what gets captured and presented!

If you have never taken part before, you are all very welcome to have a go, go on you must have an odd sock lying around !!!!

Enjoy!!
November 21st, 2014
Hello Wendy @wenbow , congratulations on winning the Abstract Mundane Challenge, here is the subject for your new Abstract Challenge - SOCK or socks.
November 21st, 2014
@markp Thanks Mark
November 29th, 2014
@wenbow I have posted a Reminder, Wendy, new date midnight GMT Thursday 4th December
November 29th, 2014
Cheers, will do with the abstract
Write a Reply