Bruni

December 15th, 2014
Bev
Hi everyone. I was given the message from Bruni's husband to relay a message to you from Bruni. Bruni has been in hospital since Saturday. He said she is getting better, but she wanted all of her friends here to know where she is. Please keep Bruni in your thoughts and prayers. I know how much you all must miss her, as do I. She is such a great friend to us all. If you have any messages for her, you can post them here and I will relay them to Hans.

Bev
December 15th, 2014
Get well soon, Bruni!
December 15th, 2014
Get well, Bruni. Take care of yourself. We miss you a lot.
December 15th, 2014
Get well soon,Bruni- sending u positive energy and (((hugs)))!
December 15th, 2014
Sam
Hoping that you recover quickly Bruni - sending you virtual hugs xx
December 15th, 2014
Get well soon! xoxo
December 15th, 2014
Wishing Bruni the best. She is a great friend to us all.
December 15th, 2014
Get well soon, Bruni, missed your daily shots. Thinking of you XXX
December 15th, 2014
Get well soon! X
December 16th, 2014
I know how you love sunrises. I hope your sun will rise on a better day very soon, Bruni!
December 16th, 2014
Oh, Bruni! I am sorry to hear you are in the hospital and not feeling well. We miss you hear at Project365! Get better soon so you can be back up and posting a pic a day! But for now...rest up. Remember! We all love you! Get well soon!
December 16th, 2014
There's light at the end of the tunnel! I hope the doctor can diagnose and treat your pain soon.
December 16th, 2014

You're in my prayers Bruni!! Thought you'd enjoy this scene while you rest and get well.
December 16th, 2014
Thinking of you Bruni.
December 16th, 2014
Sorry to hear you are in hospital Bruni. Hope you feel better very soon.
December 16th, 2014
Bunny says "Get well soon"
December 17th, 2014
Get well soon!
December 17th, 2014
Get well soon!!
December 18th, 2014
Bev
Hi everyone. I wanted to give you all an update. I spoke with Hans today and Bruni is on the mend. I am not sure how long she will be in hospital still as they have more tests they want to run. She is, however, off the IV now as she got pretty dehydrated from being ill through the week before entering the hospital. He told me that she has gotten up to walk around a bit, so she is improving but slowly. I have been forwarding all of your well wishes that come into my email via notifications to this thread and pictures via email to Hans and he is saving them for Bruni to see. He is very happy to see all of your get well comments and your lovely pictures as we all know she will love them when she sees them. Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers on a speedy recovery and may she come home from the hospital soon. I will keep you updated as I hear of more news of Bruni's condition. I know we all miss her very much.
December 18th, 2014
@prttblues thanks for the update. Please keep us posted.
December 18th, 2014
Bev
@kiwiflora I sure will. When I spoke with Hans today, he sounded very optimistic. I know she will appreciate all the warm thoughts that you and everyone has sent her through this thread. I hope she isn't in there much longer.
December 18th, 2014
Hi Bruni, I have been absent from 365 for quite sometime and just happened to pop in tonight to see what was happening. Saw this message. wow, sending prayers your way for a speedy recovery. Keep your chin up. Will be checking in to see how things are going. Thanks Bev for the update.
December 18th, 2014
Hi Bruni, get well soon. I just picked up a message this morning from @paulam that led me to this posting. I's so happy to read that you're up and about and getting slowly better. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Big hugs your way from across the Atlantic
December 18th, 2014
December 18th, 2014
Get well soon, Bruni. Praying for a speedy recovery. Hope you enjoy this virtual arrangement.
December 18th, 2014
So sorry to hear that you have been unwell Bruni - I've been away for a few days, so I've only just discovered your health problem. I hope you like the shot I'm attaching - perhaps it should have been titled 'The path to health', and I hope that you are soon well along the path to health and back at home with Hans

Ian, and the rest of the Fisher Family

December 19th, 2014
Thank you for letting us know and our thoughts and prayers are with her
December 21st, 2014
Bev
Hi Everyone,

I just got off the phone with Bruni! She is now home and is resting. She knows all of you have sent wonderful messages and I passed them on as they came in. She said that she will get through them and respond as she can. She is grateful for all of your good thoughts, prayers and pictures. I for one am so glad she's home!

Welcome home, Bruni! Take your time to get back into 365. You rest as much as you need to. We aren't going anywhere!

Much love and hugs and it was so great to talk to you tonight!
Bev
December 21st, 2014
Thanks for keeping us updated, Bev. So glad to hear Bruni is back home in time for Christmas.
December 21st, 2014
@prttblues Thanks for all the updates Bev! I'm glad to hear that Bruni's home and on the mend!
Write a Reply