Trying it again

December 19th, 2014
There was a time that 365 became a way of life. I had many followers and posted like a religion.

Then I just lost my mojo and all of photography went on the back burner, including the photo group I run Sharpshooter's international

After disappearing for the better part of 2 years, it's back. the photo juices are flowing and photography has come back to life.

Sharpshooters is back up and running and now it's time to restart 365

Here.s my first post back. I'll do several holiday photos to get started

Feel fee to take a look at the sharpshooters page on Facebook. You;ll find a few familiar face there

https://www.facebook.com/SharpshootersInternationalPhotography

December 19th, 2014
Great pic, makes me miss New York City.
December 19th, 2014
Welcome back! I'm in my last month of year two and have no idea what I'll do--can't do another full year (and this year, I have given myself plenty of room to breathe with multiple shots from one shoot for the week), but this place is magic. I've liked your fbook page and will revisit to see it. Not sure, really, what Sharpshooters is, but I need interesting things for my third year, on my own. Yikes.
December 19th, 2014
I remember you. Welcome back! Great photo to start things off with.
December 19th, 2014
@egad thank you
December 19th, 2014
YAY!!! Welcome back!!! Glad to meet ya! Will go follow and check out Sharpshooters as well. :) GREAT photo!!!!
December 19th, 2014
Welcome back! I remember you always had some useful advice. It's nice to see that folks returning to 365.
December 19th, 2014
Welcome back, I'm about to finish my first year, and hopefully push on to the second. I will be sure to like the FB page and check it out too.
December 19th, 2014
good luck for your return - will also check out the FB page
December 19th, 2014
I'm just coming to the end of year two on 365, so welcome back. It's sad when the phojo vanishes, glad yours has returned :)
December 19th, 2014
Great to see you return, from memory your photos were fabulous
December 19th, 2014
Welcome back! I seem to cycle in and out too... I'm going to make yet another attempt at a full year in 2015, but so far I am 0/3, d'oh!

Love the NYC photo. Hoping to take a trip in next week to see the Christmas decorations!
December 19th, 2014
Welcome back I am just into year two and hoping the phojo remains strong - love this capture, will look at fb too, good luck
December 20th, 2014
Welcome back with a spectacular holiday image! Looking forward to more of your creative work.
December 20th, 2014
Welcome back!
Write a Reply