Top 20

December 19th, 2014
Whilst I absolutely love this week's number 1, just wondering how it is included this week when it was taken on 9th, and in fact appeared in last week's TT? Or perhaps the TT is not just for the past week? Perhaps someone can enlighten me?
December 19th, 2014
I think the TT is about how many favs a picture got in this week, no matter how old it is, but I'm not sure :)
December 19th, 2014
Jule @justaspark is right.

Quote from Ross' Blog article, From Behind the Scenes of 365 Project*** :

"These run from a Wednesday to a Wednesday and published on a Friday. (Yes it changed) It is based on the number of Fav's each photo has accumulated in the last 7 days. This means a photo uploaded 2 years ago could still make it to the top 20."

*** http://365project.org/blog/behind-the-scenes-of-365-project
It's worth reading the whole article because it also explains about the PP , New Faces and some other features here.
December 19th, 2014
@justaspark @dulciknit Thanks for the info. Just shows how brilliant the wave photo is - I bet (like me) when everyone saw it last week on the TT, they immediately went over and fav'd it!
December 19th, 2014
@dulciknit I reallyappreciate you taking the time to post this ! I have been on the site for three years and didn't know that!
December 19th, 2014
@grammyn I'm pretty sure that this is a first on this site where a photo is on the TT two weeks in a row. I certainly don't recall seeing it happen.
December 19th, 2014
@kiwiflora I don't always check but you are probably right. When are we going to see more of your images?
December 20th, 2014
I'm confused as I had a picture (skeleton tree) on Dec 15th and it has had 32 fav's. The last picture on the top twenty only has 31????
December 20th, 2014
I've just realized that I might not have had that many fav's if it ended on the Wednesday! I was looking at the total on today! Sorry!
December 20th, 2014
@grammyn will see in the new year. Been dealing with my husband's health issues since April, but all good now, so hopefully get my phojo back. Still look at the site when I get the time, but haven't had time to comment much. Hope your Christmas is special, and all the best for 2015.
December 21st, 2014
@kiwiflora Sorry to hear the reasonGood toknow you might be back! Thanks for the good wishes and wishing you all the best as well! ;~}
Write a Reply