Toys on 365 - We're on our way to....

December 22nd, 2014
It had been a very busy week for everyone. CB romped in the snow, Dave visited with Santa. P3 went vacationing in Chile. Dabelle went somewhere where there was no internet. Piggy and friends missed their Christmas card photo op. Little Wahoo partied with her friend Katy. And Mr. Pig? He's been busy and is now bundled up by the fire!

Thank you, guys, for playing along with us. Fluffy, that's a lot of bokeh, ain't it? @rosiekerr

Wow! DB, how'd you get up in there? @linnypinny

And little M was just adorable in his little booties @cathrinemitch

The holiday season is well underway for most people. Some of us will be travelling near and far to be with our loved ones or just to get away from it all before heading on to tackle the Boxing Day sales.

Where are you going this holiday week? We'll tell you where we're going and well show you what we see on the way. You do the same, yes? If you do, we want to see your photos so please tag yours "365TOYS-ONTHEWAYTO".

Happy Holidays to our 365 community!
from us your friends
@365toygroup
December 22nd, 2014
@365toygroup It is so nice playing with you guys and seeing everyones toys and adventures, it has sparked the creative juices in story telling I had long so lost. Can't wait for new adventures to come. Merry Christmas to all and of course your little friends you share with us.
December 22nd, 2014
these 3 images are just so sweet!I agree with Catherine..it us so much fun to play with you guys!
December 22nd, 2014
I hope you don't mind if Peppa Pig joins in again this week? She wants so much to travel, like the other toys, but all she can manage is a pepper boat
December 23rd, 2014
@barneyone she us so sweet Rita!!
December 23rd, 2014
@summerfield
Thanks so much for keeping this going whilst all the toys are out and about! Love the shout outs.
December 23rd, 2014
@cathrinemitch @barneyone @mzzhope
Cathrine, Hope and Rita
Its so great that you are playing along with us. Lovely to see so many toys and stories.

Happy holidays to you all.
December 26th, 2014
Awww, they are adorable photos--love Peppa Pig, too!
December 28th, 2014
And I'm hoping my new friend Steve can join in. He is on his way to new adventures in the new year :)
December 28th, 2014
@karlow75 Of course he can join in - welcome!
December 28th, 2014
@barneyone Peppa Pig we love your travel style! Miss Ann is making stuffed peppers this week and we think she should let us play with the peppers before she cooks them now. She doesn't seem convinced that this would be a good thing to do. Thanks for joining in on our 365 fun!! Piggy and the Critters
December 28th, 2014
@karlow75 Hi Steve! We're glad you're joining in on our 365 Toy Group fun. We really like your picture- it looks so nice and warm! Piggy and the Critters
December 28th, 2014
@cathrinemitch Thank you Catherine! We love stories so we're looking forward to seeing yours! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May there be many stories and lots of pictures ahead for you in 2015! Piggy and the Critters
December 29th, 2014
@365toygroup I've never figured out dates for the entries: Monday to Monday, Monday to Friday? Or something else?
December 29th, 2014
@catwoman2 - You tell us, we listen. Please see our new bulletin just released a few minutes ago. :-) Thank you. http://365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/24416/toys-on-365-plans-for-the-new-year
Write a Reply