Newcomer on board from NZ

December 22nd, 2014
My brother-in-law Rob has joined 365 as Rupert @rupert. He is retired and was looking for a hobby/pastime. I told him about 365 and he has come on board, He has embraced it with both hands. Most of his photography at this stage is with his Tablet, but he does have a 'fancy' camera that he may use as he gets used to the technicalities of computerland and 365.
He loves nature and can often be seen riding his bicycle around his hometown, now with Tablet in hand, enjoying the gardens, landscape and parks. He also loves animals. He and his wife also have a motor home so they get about New Zealand.
So if you would like to check out Rob's (Rupert) project, he would appreciate a follow.
At the moment I am playing the role of 365 Police and keeping him on task!
December 22nd, 2014
@andreajoy Hi Andrea and welcome bro-in-law.. i(wherever he is!!) ts a great little community. Best advice from me is to enjoy... learn and get involved... taking an interest in others work is a great way to get started!
December 22nd, 2014
@andreajoy Good job, Andrea! You have to show him the ropes around here, and make sure he stays on track! I checked out his album....I am now following him! He will have a lot of fun around here... :-))
December 22nd, 2014
@brigette @panthora thanks ladies, appreciate the encouragement for @rupert 😊👍
December 22nd, 2014
Will check him out, his photos that is.....
December 22nd, 2014
Nice to have another NZer to show the world how beautiful this land of ours is!
December 22nd, 2014
@andreajoy @rupert Welcome to Rupert from another kiwi.
December 22nd, 2014
Hope you are well Andrea and welcome Rupert,I am doing much better after the implant of my pacemaker and plan to get right back into my project after the Christmas rush,a Happy Christmas and happy healthy new year to you and your family.
December 23rd, 2014
Write a Reply