year 2 call out!

December 23rd, 2014
festive tidings 365!

us folks at @projectx are about to start our second year as a collective and we are looking to recruit 2 new members.
We are sad to say goodbye to Jesse @luvthyclassics and Ariel @arielmagyawejr and their beautiful work but looking forward to welcoming new members :)
Year 2 is a more relax project with selfies not being the main agenda, so if you're intrigued come check us out and see if you want to be in our gang.

thanks

@houdiniem
@bobfoto
@beluga
@gavincci
@guttersniperebeccca
December 24th, 2014
So glad you guys are continuing on.
December 24th, 2014
V. pleased, have only just discovered your project. I have been entertaining myself by catching up on your collective album a month a day and trying to guess the themes from the thumbnail views (well you gotta have a hobby ...).
December 24th, 2014
You are such a bunch of creative souls! Glad you're continuing.
December 24th, 2014
I am glad your're continuing. If I had 10% of your creativity I would love to join you, but I am afraid that your standard is much to high for me.
December 25th, 2014
@kjarn @boxplayer @overalvandaan thanks for following, if you know anyone that might want to join us, please pass this on :0
@tstb checked out your project, you're too hard on yourself :) but if you're up for a challenge do have a think about it.
December 25th, 2014
Two that come to mind immediately and that are not in a group like Madhatters, Five plus Two (that I'm aware of) are Krista @blueberry1222 and Bankmann @bankmann
December 25th, 2014
@projectx I love to join your group but in june next year we are going to move to another house and I guess for certain I don't have access to internet for at least three to four weeks. That is not good for the group.
December 26th, 2014
@overalvandaan thank you will check them out
January 4th, 2015
@overalvandaan @projectx
Thanks for the mention, Saxa! Appreciate it! :-) I have been out of sorts for a while, and while I'm climbing back on my feet, I don't think I could have committed to weekly deliveries, at least not for a while. I see that Project X have managed to man all seats, anyway, so I'll just lean back and pay attention... :-)
January 24th, 2015
hmmm you still looking? I'd be up
April 22nd, 2016
Good to hear you're continuing, it's nice to some "edgy" shots rather than flowers and rainbows ;)
Write a Reply