Bruni is home again

December 23rd, 2014
I like to thank all my friends and followers for their well wishes and prayers during my hospital stay. Today, December 23rd I was well enough to upload a new picture.
December 23rd, 2014
so glad to have you back, bruni. welcome home! and may you and your family have a very merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!
December 23rd, 2014
So pleased to hear you are home in time for Christmas and well enough to upload a new pic Bruni. Take it very easy over the coming days and have a peaceful and Happy Christmas.
December 23rd, 2014
I've missed you! Glad you are well enough to come back to 365!
December 23rd, 2014
Welcome home friend
December 23rd, 2014
Sam
Happy to have you back Bruni, take good care of yourself!
December 24th, 2014
Wishing you a return to good health in the New Year Bruni! Relax and have a well-deserved Merry Christmas!
December 24th, 2014
@bruni Yay Bruni! You've been in my prayers and I'm so glad to see you're home for the holiday. Continue to rest and don't overdo it- we all want you to stay well!

And thanks again to @prttblues Bev for keeping us posted while you were in the hospital.
December 24th, 2014
@Weezilou Thank you Louise and Ken. it's a slow climb to get back. lost another eight pounds while in the hospital. in 2010 I lost 10 pounds there and never put it back on again. I've to stop winding up in hospitals.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
December 24th, 2014
Wishing you all the best, get well soon.
December 25th, 2014
Wish you all the best for the holidays and a healthy and hearty new Year.
Write a Reply