Tag Challenge 109

January 24th, 2015
Thank you to all who played along in the tag challenge 108 and special thanks to Wendy @wenbow for getting things organised.

Here are the rules for Tag Challenge 109:

Step 1: Go to the "Browse" section and then select the "By Tag" link. Close your eyes and randomly click on a tag.

Step 2: Do it again (and no peeking)! These two tags are now your photo assignment. You will then use your two randomly chosen tags as an inspiration to create one picture that encompasses both tags...for an added challenge try three tags!

Please CLEARLY state your two tags when you post your entries, as this will let me know what your tags were. You may submit more than one entry (using the same two tags).

For this challenge, if you chose a set of words that you feel it would be impossible to do anything with, rather than skip the challenge all together, you may opt for the host’s tag words of "flowers" and "portrait" or for those of you doing the three tag try "flowers","portrait" and “light" (selected randomly as above).

Since the three tag challenge fizzled out sometime ago, we are continuing to combine the two for those who still wanted to participate at the three tag level. They will all be included together for the final voting.

Start of challenge: Sun, Jan 25th 2015
End of challenge: Midnight Tues Feb 3rd 2015 Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
Voting starts: Wed Feb 4th and ends on Fri Feb 6th
Winner announced: Sat, Feb 7th

NOTE - Photos must be taken within the challenge time frame to be considered for a vote.

The number of finalists will be chosen depending on number of entries. The winner will get the opportunity to host challenge #110

Please remember to tag all entries as tag-challenge-109 so that I can find them.

Please share them in this thread (optional) so everyone else can enjoy them too.
January 24th, 2015
i am going to really give this a go this time around - it has been a while
January 24th, 2015
@annied Best of luck to you, Annie!
January 24th, 2015
@whimsicalgrateful thank you :)

I got "portrait" and "green"
January 24th, 2015
Candle & Monochrome
January 24th, 2015
I hate to be a bother but January 24 is a Saturday. So does it start today or tomorrow. Sorry couldn't resist. The 24th is my anniversary so very aware of the date.
January 24th, 2015
@joansmor Thank you for pointing it out. I am totally out of time and space! And I even checked the calendar, duh! Sunday 25th January it is.
January 24th, 2015
@joansmor And happy anniversary too.
January 24th, 2015
I haven't tried a tag challenge for a long time. I will give it a try. I have Landscape and B&W
January 24th, 2015
@stevej Good luck, Steve!
January 24th, 2015
Nature Photos, Sunshine, Texture Thank goodness I will be in SoCal during the time frame for this challenge because I am not sure our weather here will cooperate... plus they have amazing 'nature' there.
January 24th, 2015
Spring & Country. Not much sign of spring around here at the moment but I'm going to give it a go - first try at the tag challenge. Finding 365 such an inspiring environment to be part of :)
January 25th, 2015
Cat and Silhouette... Should be interesting!
January 25th, 2015
Hummm? I got architecture and green--I guess I'll be looking for a green house or maybe a green door!
January 25th, 2015
I got "black and white" and "lights". Looking forward to trying this out! :)
January 26th, 2015
I have landscape and black and white
January 26th, 2015
Summer ( in north emisphere ) light and food. Another funny challenge ... :)
January 27th, 2015
Oh, goodness. Cloud, pet and cat! Hummmmm...
January 27th, 2015
Mmm... Food and coffee. I could enjoy this one.
January 27th, 2015

Cloud, pet and cat! LOL!
January 28th, 2015
Tags - 'landscape' and 'black and white'
January 30th, 2015
Nature Photos, Sunshine and Texture

February 1st, 2015
lights and black and white; took a less than serious approach to this one:

February 1st, 2015
black and white with bird... i can do that ")
February 2nd, 2015
Mine must not have saved earlier - I got black & white and film-lives so decided to try another tag which was Books.
February 2nd, 2015
Here is mine with "summer","light" and "food"

Write a Reply