Thoughts on second album?

January 25th, 2015
I created a second album "more to see". I realize this is a 365 project but I have so many photos that never get seen by anyone's eyes but mine. I would like to be able to keep them all in one place. The dates will not be actual only because it does not let you have more than one picture per day. I hope this is not against the rules. If so, please tell me and I will delete. I put this same wording in my bio. I am not trying to cheat the system.

Please share your thoughts on this.
January 25th, 2015
I thought that's what the second albums were for? ☺ although maybe only put one or two a day into second album? Because ur followers could get a little swamped. That's just my view tho and I'm new to this too.
January 25th, 2015
@katrinanz I thought so too. But I see most people who are "ace" don't have one so I was not sure. I just joined yesterday so trying to figure it all out. :)
January 25th, 2015
I've got one ☺ as I wanted to post some old photos along the way as well.
January 25th, 2015
I feel better about it now. Thanks!
January 25th, 2015
@kickrox @katrinanz It's your project, you can do whatever you want! Most ace members have more than one album. I have three, but since I'm in my 4th year on 365, I've slowed down and don't use my other albums so much. But some members do!
January 25th, 2015
@kickrox Your rules, your project, if you have more than 1 album you can post one photo, per album per day. Sometimes i post 2 photos ...one in each album per day, if i have a couple of good photos. You can post old photos on a different day you upload....some people do that as well.
January 25th, 2015
@nanalisarocks @leestevo thank you ladies!!!
January 25th, 2015
Indeed this is your project and how you choose to use your albums is your own choice. There are no rules what so ever. I'm in my forth year now and although for the first two years I didn't use any 'fillers' - only posted pictures taken on the day - now I post some that I have lurking in my archives.
January 25th, 2015
@kickrox

Yes, post what you like to post. I'm in my 4th year of 365 and have 5 albums. I do try not to post more than 2 or 3 pix a day so that folk don't get fed up with me. Enjoy!
January 25th, 2015
No cheating or anything. I do it all the time. I try to keep the first album one a day on the day, or at least close to the day, but even then. Your project, your rules...
January 25th, 2015
@salza @quietpurplehaze @frankhymus thank you for your input. I've only been on here for 3 days but This community has been very kind to me. I appreciate all of you.
Write a Reply