Photo Details Question

January 30th, 2015
I am new to the 365project. Pictures I am posting with a specific camera (Pentax K-50) do not show correctly in the camera block. Instead, it is showing part of my last name. When I view the picture in my photo editor after post processing, the EXIF data shows correctly. I looked at the settings on my camera and did not see anything that jumped out at me as being the problem. I have posted a few older pictures with a different camera that were processed using the same photo editor. Those pictures show the type camera correctly.

Hopefully someone can enlighten me on why this is happening.
January 30th, 2015
Just clicked on the view EXIF and all the data is messed up. Checked the data on my picture in photo editor again and it is normal.
January 30th, 2015
A question Bob - were the earlier images where the Exif data appears correctly, processed and uploaded from the same photo editor as the newer problem ones? Some editing software doesn't handle Exif data well and the fact that the camera type is also surpressed would seem to indicate a software incompatibility.
January 30th, 2015
Thanks Richard. Yes, same program, just more up to date version and different camera.
January 31st, 2015
I have a couple questions Bob. Are you emailing your photos to upload them? Or are you using an iPad with Snapseed to edit your photos?
January 31st, 2015
@skipt07 No. Not emailing, using iPad or Snapseed. Editing using software called FastStone. Shooting pictures in RAW format, editing, saving as jpeg, then uploading to 365project using upload feature on webpage.
February 8th, 2015
I am new to this project. I rotated my picture on my photo program and it was fine. When I uploaded it to the project it reverted back. How do I fix it for the project?
February 22nd, 2015
@thimblelady I wish I could give you an answer, but I am still trying to figure out why my camera data does not show correctly.
Write a Reply