Favourite picture from your project : 26th January to 1st February 2015

February 1st, 2015
Post your favourite photo from your own project from this past week, taken from Monday 26th Jan to Sunday 1st Feb and, if you want to, say why that one is your favourite.

To add pictures to the discussion:
1) Click on your favourite photo and bring up its page.
2) Click on the ellipsis underneath your photo (next to number of comments / favs)
3) Copy the embed code from the box which pops up
4) Come back to the discussion and paste the code in to the "write a reply" box, along with your reason for choosing that photo

----

This one is mine because I love that we've had so much snow this year so far, proper winter weather in winter! I've been out enjoying the snow again today :) I liked the mini, wind sculpted drifts in this photo.

February 1st, 2015
First high key shot.
February 1st, 2015
February 1st, 2015
February 1st, 2015
I loved this shot of my ole girl Jess enjoying herself:

February 1st, 2015
Snow πŸ’™. And I hadn't taken crystal ball shots in a while.

February 1st, 2015
February 1st, 2015
I was doing water droplets and it so happens that this one looked like an angel...
February 1st, 2015

I chose this because although only one thing of interest in the photo and lacked the softness and composition of another 365er moss work, I was surprised and pleased to see how clearly it came out and with the little star burst in the droplet.
February 1st, 2015
I have wanted to do this for some time and now my technical issues have been solved I am starting to learn how to get a perfect shot

February 1st, 2015
Because I took the photo before I checked my Extraordinary-4-January word list and was happily surprised that I had taken a pic that was perfect for the word! I was also pleased with the editing...

February 1st, 2015
It's got to be this one, only took it this afternoon, just liked it straight away.
February 1st, 2015
This one, because it was a happy accident. I think I've inspired a technique.

February 1st, 2015
February 1st, 2015

I liked the pov and I manged to make it more alive with a tweak in photoshop. Also because we had a great laugh last night!! :)
February 1st, 2015

So thrilled to get a shot of this really reclusive bird.
February 1st, 2015

Just love this frosty fence with the mist in the creek.
February 1st, 2015
February 1st, 2015
This little bluebird sitting on the edge of the heated birdbath, is by far my favorite last week :

February 1st, 2015
I liked the quiet of the storm and how this felt so isolated.
February 1st, 2015
Just a fun shot....

February 1st, 2015
February 1st, 2015
I wasn't quite sure whether I liked this or not in the beginning, but it is growing on me ;-)

February 1st, 2015
I loved the way the colors just pop on this picture!
February 1st, 2015
I was pleased with how this one came out :)
February 1st, 2015
I am really proud of this one:

February 1st, 2015

This photos made me feel very uncomfortable while taking it. A private moment in a very public place. Much more of a story than I am used to
February 1st, 2015
February 1st, 2015
February 1st, 2015
Nothing exciting this week, but I always enjoy some fun with DB and KO.
February 1st, 2015
Because I pushed the envelope on this one - I had a creative vision and processed the image to achieve that vision. I was not certain it would be well received but it made Trending Page:

February 1st, 2015
February 1st, 2015
I imagine this might be the last photo I get of Kit Kat for a while. There are talks of a new cat being brought into the house, and she is NOT going to be a happy camper about it.
February 1st, 2015
This one I did for camera club
February 1st, 2015
February 1st, 2015

I chose this shot .. as it is just an old stump on our farm but get it is the right light and it is a beautiful bit of art work...
February 1st, 2015

February 1st, 2015
It was a hard decision between this and the collage I made from four shots of the blue glass objects on my friends' windowsill. I went out the other evening hoping for a really great sunset. Alas, I didn't get that, but did end up with this and others that I liked. I love the strong graphic look of this one.
February 1st, 2015
One of my favourite places to walk
February 1st, 2015
February 1st, 2015
The very clean edges required a little work but worth it I think.

February 1st, 2015
Because it represented me being very thankful.

February 1st, 2015
February 1st, 2015
February 1st, 2015
February 1st, 2015
Jen
February 1st, 2015
February 1st, 2015
This photo gave me the most satisfaction because it took planning, multiple adjustments to both telescope & camera and a little luck helped out too.
February 1st, 2015

Chose this as capturing Cardinals has been on my list forever!
February 1st, 2015
February 2nd, 2015
Because it was the first snow we have had since starting my project nearly two years ago and because I had never seen a white dove in my garden before :)
February 2nd, 2015
February 2nd, 2015
This one of a very obliging titmouse. Who hung around long enough for me to take several pictures and get a few good ones.
February 2nd, 2015
β€œFarewell," they cried, "Wherever you fare till your eyries receive you at the journey's end!" That is the polite thing to say among eagles.

"May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks," answered Gandalf, who knew the correct reply.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Annotated Hobbit: The Hobbit, Or, There and Back Again
February 2nd, 2015
This one from our Winter Carnival. It was my first shot at the event and the timing and focus was perfect!
February 2nd, 2015
February 2nd, 2015
This one since they were all so engrossed in their game and oblivious to the tourists seeing them as a photo op.

February 2nd, 2015
February 2nd, 2015

Just liked the textures of this one.
February 2nd, 2015

This represents an essential part of our town's history.
February 2nd, 2015
February 2nd, 2015
This is my favorite this week because although there are many deer hanging around where I live, this is only the second time that I've spotted one since beginning my 365 project almost one year ago! I'm very pleased that I caught her--she seemed very content to pose for me.
February 2nd, 2015
@sjodell I love GSP's. We have had 2 GSP x Australian Cattle Dogs. Beautiful natured dogs.
February 2nd, 2015
This is my favourite even though it isn't the most technically challenging one that I did. Just love the eyes and the excitement and love B&W portraits.

February 2nd, 2015
Today before the football game:
February 2nd, 2015
February 2nd, 2015

As I'm a real novice photographer I've never tried anything as ambitious as this before and I found it very difficult. I got about a dozen OK-ish shots from over 300 photos and this was the best of those (according to my OH).
February 2nd, 2015
@maaayke I really like this one of yours.
February 2nd, 2015
There are some really great photos on this thread. It's such a pleasure to look through them.
Here's mine for the week.
February 2nd, 2015
February 2nd, 2015
@weebindi2 me too, we have 2 GSPs and a German Shepherd at the moment and they are wonderful fun to have around :)
February 2nd, 2015
February 2nd, 2015
February 2nd, 2015
I like this one, because I hadn't done selective color processing in a really long time and this shot practically processed itself since so much of Stockholm in winter is gray anyway.

February 2nd, 2015
February 2nd, 2015
February 2nd, 2015
February 2nd, 2015
Meg
February 2nd, 2015
I'd say it's this one for the detail I managed to get. Happy with it

February 2nd, 2015
I like the combination of Holly's color against the sky in the painting along with the cat and bird combination and their interaction.
February 2nd, 2015
Bev
I have to go with this one. It's of my favorite species of bird. It is also the first photo that I've ever gotten so many views and faves on.

February 3rd, 2015

February 3rd, 2015
Had a lot of fun photos this week but this model made for a very fun photoshoot. β—•β€Ώβ—•

February 3rd, 2015
It was a tie between this one and q-tips...
February 3rd, 2015
This old grain truck had so many colors and so much character.
February 4th, 2015
@paulaw I never saw this shot before Paula, but it is gorgeous! How fantastic to get the snow and the dove together!
February 4th, 2015
February 4th, 2015

This is my fav. because it's so simple, yet says a lot!
February 5th, 2015
I think it has be be underwater fuzziness for me
Write a Reply