Feeling a little worried...

March 2nd, 2015
Hi all,

A 365 member that joined at the beginning of the year had been quiet for a while. I went looking for her (@lavenderbells), but it seems she's deleted her account. In one of her last photos she had expressed that life had been pretty rough for her and in a previous photo she had revealed that she had tried committing suicide a few years ago. I felt very touched by her story as we had a member of my husband's extended family who suicided and I'd like to know if anyone knows if Lavender is ok or if they could reach out to her.

Thank you.

Marta x
March 2nd, 2015
its always a bit sad when people leave here without saying goodbye, sorry i dont know her or her project but I am sure your thoughts reach her.
March 2nd, 2015
I am really sorry … I sincerely hope that someone knows if she is ok.
March 2nd, 2015
Kim
@whimsicalgrateful I would love to know if she's okay too. I know the post your talking about because I commented on it as it bothered me. The last time she and I had any communication was on 02/17. Definitely praying everything is okay.
March 2nd, 2015
@whimsicalgrateful Marta, a quick check and there are 2 @lavendarbells on Twitter. One account is private but you can still send a private note I believe. The other account under that name is public, perhaps you can tell by looking at it if it is possibly her. All I can think of to do, hope you find her okay.

Susan

March 3rd, 2015
@slash I will see if I can reach her via those twitter accounts, although I suspect they might belong to someone else. Fingers crossed!
March 3rd, 2015
@Scrivna I am going to try @slash 's suggestion of reaching out to Lavender via Twitter. If that didn't work, I guess you'd still have Lavender's email stored somewhere. Would you be able to send her a message (I can understand you probably just can't give her address out for privacy reasons). Thank you.
March 3rd, 2015
@kali66 @yeshanghai @kimdavis Thank you for your concern. If I find out anything, I'll let you know.
March 3rd, 2015
@whimsicalgrateful please let me know, thank you.
March 5th, 2015
@yeshanghai @slash @kimdavis @kali66 No luck on twitter yet, but I found Lavender's profile on FB. And I know it's her, because her dog Spike is in the profile picture. Now the hiccup is to work out how to reach her, because I could only send her a message which will go to her Others folder and she might not see it... Any ideas? I somehow cannot request FB friendship.
March 5th, 2015
@whimsicalgrateful thanks for the update. I am sorry I am not sure how you could reach her :( I know that some facebook users do not let anyone to request for friendship.
March 5th, 2015
Kim
@whimsicalgrateful Hmmm, I honestly can't think of another way, but I may try Facebook as well.
March 6th, 2015
@whimsicalgrateful you could send her a personal message on FB. Or maybe check her list of FB friends or see if she has any family listed, and contact them.
March 6th, 2015
@kimdavis @yeshanghai @skstein @slash @kali66 I am so excited I could jump out of my skin! Lavender is OK!! Thank you all for your help and concern for her!! I feel like I won the lottery! :-)
March 6th, 2015
@whimsicalgrateful thank you thank you very much for the great news. I'm so relieved that Lavender is okay. Yes, you did win a lottery … a priceless lottery! Have a nice weekend :-)
March 6th, 2015
thats nice
March 7th, 2015
@whimsicalgrateful OH MY GOSH YES! I'm so glad and was worried about her too!
March 7th, 2015
This just proves the goodness of the 365 family. Congratulations on locating Lavender and finding that she is okay.
Write a Reply