Almost time for Analog April!!

March 25th, 2015
Film February was a blast!! Let's do it again the month of April.
Anything that is not digital works.
Who is in?!?!?
Tag your photos: Analogapril-15
March 25th, 2015
I am in
March 25th, 2015
Me too hopefully April, I need a project :)
March 25th, 2015
@landryta85 Awesome!!
March 25th, 2015
@ingrid2101 I cant wait! You always inspire me to push myself.
March 25th, 2015
I am going to have to hold off. I am out of film photos right now and traveling over two weeks in April and probably not get anything developed until May. But I am excited that my color darkroom class starts in two weeks!!!
March 26th, 2015
i will be in sometime, have two different rolls to finish.
March 26th, 2015
Only intermittently. I have to have a heap processed
March 26th, 2015
if the old cameras I have just inherited actually work and I can get film for them in time I would love to join in
Can I use my old negatives too?
March 27th, 2015
@phillyphotos I am soooo jealous, a colour darkroom class sounds like bliss - enjoy !

@aprilmilani - really ? That's really lovely coming from you - the one who pushed me to try colour developing - your encouragement was just the perfect amount - I've had so much fun and saved a fortune x
March 27th, 2015
@ingrid2101 stay tuned for results. I finally got my b/w darkroom class to try sepia tinting and color toning.
March 27th, 2015
OK. I'm in. I'm still struggling to get film shots converted to jpegs. My neg scanner isn't giving very good results. I may just have to resort to taking digital shots of 8"x10" film prints if that's OK. :)

Unless anybody has a better idea?
March 27th, 2015
@swillinbillyflynn I saw a tutorial on making a homemade scanner that you photograph the negs then invert etc in photoshop - I'll keep looking but can't seem to find it
March 30th, 2015
@aprilmilani So for my film image, do i just scan it into the computer and post?
March 30th, 2015
@landryta85 Yep, prefect!! How ever this works out for you. No rules. No pressure. This is just for fun =D
March 30th, 2015
@swillinbillyflynn @ingrid2101 I saw it too. Ill have to go look for it . The tutorial was so cool.
March 30th, 2015
@swillinbillyflynn That is just fine. I want this to be fun and stress free =D
March 30th, 2015
@annied Yep =D
March 30th, 2015
@ingrid2101 Doing color at home scared the crap out of me. This community helped me through. So I was very glad to be there for you too.
March 31st, 2015
@ingrid2101 Thanks Ingrid, I'll keep an eye out for that.

I have discovered that my flatbed scanner does quite a good job of scanning 8x10 film prints..... so will probably go down that route.
April 1st, 2015
April 1st, 2015
April 4th, 2015
@aprilmilani Not getting a lot of enthusiasm so far April...... Are you going to join us and post something. :)
April 4th, 2015
@swillinbillyflynn Yes!! Almost done with my roll of film. Im running behind as always. =D
Write a Reply