WINNER F-WORD - FAIENCE

April 1st, 2015
There were some great entries for this week’s F-Word. Thank you to everyone who submitted a photo.

After much deliberation, I have chosen this shot by Lynda @lynbonn. I think it is well composed, looks very inviting and displays some fabulous faience! What more could you want? Maybe that scone ….

Congratulations, Lynda. You now have the pleasure of picking the next F-word and hosting the challenge.

Debs' site - http://phrontistery.info/f.html - is interesting and helpful

PS It has come to my attention that I should have announced the winner on Thursday 2nd April 2015. Apologies for jumping the gun, too much on my mind. Lynda now has extra time to decide on the next F word :)
April 1st, 2015
@lynnbonn Congratulations on this great shot. If you need any help with the next challenge, please let me know.
April 1st, 2015
Congratulations Lynda.
I thought that we had until 2nd April to post, it's still the morning of the first where I am.
April 1st, 2015
a beautiful winner :)
April 1st, 2015
@salza You are right, entries were till midnight 1st April. I was thinking too far ahead. Apologies.
April 1st, 2015
@adayinmallacoota @salza @annied @adayinmallacoota Thank you! What an honor. Now to think on F-Words.
April 1st, 2015
@adayinmallacoota time zones are always confusing
April 1st, 2015
@annied Life is confusing :)
April 1st, 2015
@lynbonn congratulations!
April 1st, 2015
@lynbonn congratulations...this is a lovely photo!
April 1st, 2015
@jackies365 @mzzhope Thank you!
April 2nd, 2015
that's one of my faves this week! yay! congrats!
Write a Reply