WINNER! Mundane-Challenge *Match*

April 27th, 2015
A big “Thank you” to everybody who took the time to vote on the Mundane Challenge *Match*. This one was very close, but the winner is Sue S @sue_s. Congratulations, and very well done.

Sue has the honour of hosting and choosing the next mundane challenge. Enjoy!

Objects used for this challenge in the past: ice, toothbrush, screwdriver, veggie peeler, bar of soap, scissors, electric plug, paper clip, jar, language, cardboard, toothpick, hex key, hair comb, screw, button, key, coin, ballpoint pen, shoe, glass, plastic bag, thread, books, lightbulb, toilet paper, envelopes, door handle, tea bag, broom, tin can, egg(s), shoelaces, clothes peg/pin, wheel, mailbox, pill, bottle, chain, zipper, seed(s), vegetable(s), cutlery, playing cards, mobile phone, pasta, chair, camera, blanket, paper, rubber, tack, hanger, Index Finger, mouse (non furry), sock, bubbles, candles, bread and beds, tap ( faucet), strainer and match.
April 27th, 2015
@sue_s Congratulations Sue! Wonderful picture.
April 27th, 2015
@sue_s congratulations!
April 27th, 2015
@sue_s congratulations!
April 27th, 2015
@sue_s. Congrats…. wonderful photo
April 28th, 2015
@mona65 @yeshanghai @jackies365 @deborah63 Wow, thank you very much!
I am amazed!! I hadn't been paying much attention as I didn't think that I had any chance of winning amongst such wonderful entries.
Now for the rather scary job of choosing the next challenge..... I'll get on to that tomorrow:)
Write a Reply