New laptop

May 2nd, 2015
To all my Friends here on 365 I have not been working late this week I have had issues with my Note book I have tried 3 evenings in a row to try to get on 365 via the Internet but every time after I have let the System warm up and let it go through it cycles I then click onto Google click on to 365 page after a few seconds the whole Screen itself Freezes. I have tried the back space button but nothing . I spoke to a good friend at work who knows about laptops he kindly did a research for me of Customers who own the same Model as my Notebook he read quite a few problems that Customers were experiencing by the sound of my fault on the System my Memory on the Circuit is actually failing and would cost more to repair than the unit is worth so went on Line last night have ordered a New laptop / not a Notebook the new laptop is a Acer 15.6 inch screen and will arrive in the Local store I go to on Tuesday after 3 pm New laptop new photos to show too. Have a Great weekend every one on 365 and a Great Bank Holiday as in the Uk its another Bank Holiday no work for us on Monday .Gerry .
May 2nd, 2015
glad you seem to have got your problem solved Gerry, even if its cost you money. Looking forward to seeing your pics when you get sorted
May 2nd, 2015
have a great weekend Gerry
May 2nd, 2015
Enjoy your new laptop.
May 2nd, 2015
Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
May 2nd, 2015
Sorry for your frustrations Gerry. Enjoy the new one!
May 3rd, 2015
Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet - hopefully this will make your life so much smoother on 365. Looking forward to your return next week with your new laptop. Enjoy the weekend.
May 26th, 2015
@milaniet Thank you Milanie hope you are well just getting used to the New lap top you do not go onto facebook do you by any Chance ? Gerry .
Write a Reply