New Mundane Challenge - Paintbrush/es

May 22nd, 2015
Thanks so much to Sue @sue_s who hosted the Mundane Umbrella Challenge. And thank you to all who voted for my colourful umbrellas photo and well done to all the other wonderful entries. I was almost hoping that my photo would not win as this was my first entry to any challenge/photo competition and the thought of hosting a challenge made me nervous! Now I have no choice so here goes :-)

There are so many possibilities but in the end I decided that the subject of the new mundane challenge would be a paintbrush/es. Paintbrushes and paint are used most often to create art, but now through your camera lens, they can become their own colourful works of art.

As always there should be no question that the subject of the challenge is the star of the shot. You are free to use any photographic techniques to capture the subject and edit it as you wish.

The challenge begins today (Friday 22nd May) and will run until the end of Saturday 30th May (midnight BST).

You may enter as many times as you like, but your entries must be taken within this time frame to be considered for voting.

Please tag your shots *mundane-paintbrush*. You may also post your shots to this thread if you wish.

Check out the entries here:
http://365project.org/tags/mundane-paintbrush

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

Moya
May 22nd, 2015
Great choice, Moya!
May 22nd, 2015
love it!!
May 22nd, 2015
Fun one!
Write a Reply