Has anyone heard from AnaZad?

May 24th, 2015
Just wondering if anyone has been in contact with Ana. She's been a member since 2013 & normally posts every day. She last posted on 23 April 2015. She'd commented that both she & her husband Jeff had both had health issues. There's been a lot of people asking about her using a comment on her last photo. Is there any other way she can be contacted? Just concerned about her & Jeff.
May 24th, 2015
No, but I was wondering the same thing.
May 24th, 2015
She did reply to a comment I made on her photo on May 5, saying she had an unexpected trip to her home country but was now back.

Haven't heard anything since though, so hope all is ok.
May 24th, 2015
I've been wondering, too.Do hope all is well. It's very unusual not to hear anything from her.
May 24th, 2015
@kiwisnapper many thanks Ashley yes I did see that comment but of course there's been nothing since, which is worrying - especially in light of the unexpected trip home. Wish we could contact her somehow.
May 24th, 2015
You should use her @ name on this thread. She would be notified by email. She could than respond if she wished.
May 24th, 2015
@darthkitty and I have also been concerned by her absence, hope all is ok.
May 24th, 2015
I too have missed her, and am concerned for her welfare. I do hope all is well.
May 24th, 2015
There have been a lot of comments on her site, but no responses so she would have got these on her computer. Nothing we can do really!
May 24th, 2015
Just checked on FB and she has been posting as late as yesterday, May22 so it just might be her decision!
May 24th, 2015
@dibzgreasley @carolmw @joansmor @hermann @beachdog @maggiemae @maggiemae many thanks everyone. Maggie that's really good to hear that she's posting on FB - that was all I wanted, to just know she was ok.
May 24th, 2015
I've been checking the dates on my follower's list to see when/if she posts something new. That's good news from Maggiemae about her FB page.
May 24th, 2015
I thought she was out of town. They used to travel a bunch. I had commented on her last photo and she had mentioned that they were traveling.
May 24th, 2015
@net @dibzgreasley @kiwisnapper @carolmw @joansmor @hermann @beachdog @maggiemae @linnypinny @amandal
Thanks to you all for your concern. I am fine and fortunately doing much better from my health, as well as Jeff. I am really taking a brake from the project, I am trying to relax and recharged my batteries after a long exhausting period in our lives. I appreciate that you took the time to find out. Regards to you all.
May 24th, 2015
@anazad511 Great to hear...miss you and miss your photos. Looking forward to you being recharged.
May 24th, 2015
@anazad511 so good to hear from you, Ana! I can't blame you for taking a break! I think myself and a lot of your 365 friends are happy to hear that you and Jeff are doing well! Keep in touch. Hugs!
May 24th, 2015
@anazad511 -- so happy to hear ur doing fine-(((hugs))))!
May 24th, 2015
@anazad511 good to hear all is well with both you and Jeff. Take care
May 24th, 2015
@kiwisnapper @maggiemae thanks for letting us know.
May 24th, 2015
@anazad511 glad that you and Jeff are fine. Take care :-)
May 24th, 2015
So glad to see your post, @anazad511! I've been wondering how things are with you. Enjoy your R&R!!
May 24th, 2015
@anazad511 many thanks Ana! Glad you're both well. Enjoy your break & your recharging! :)
May 24th, 2015
@anazad511 So wonderful to read all comments and fine that all is ok as I too was concerned. Recharge your batteries and enjoy life :)
May 25th, 2015
@anazad511 I was wondering the same thing, but didn't want to intrude. Sounds like a "re-charge" is in order, so I hope you enjoy it. Please take care! :)
May 31st, 2015
I am pleased that you are OK. Funnily enough I was just searching tonight as I realised that you had been quiet and then saw this. I hope the batteries are charging well and we shall see your fab shots back here when you are ready.
June 26th, 2015
July 9th, 2015
@anazad511 So glad to hear that Ana
Write a Reply