New WWYD Challenge (129)

May 27th, 2015
Hi everyone
Well it seems I have won the previous WWYD challenge which is very exciting! Thanks to everyone who voted for my entry. Now I get to choose a pic and host the next challenge.

I took this photo in December and have never been able to work out what to do with it. Here’s your opportunity to do something funky, fun or creative with it.

There is some confusion about what this challenge is all about. Originally, WWYD began as "how would you edit this to fit into your album," but it has kind of evolved to be a bit more creative. Edit the pic any way you want, using any software / app you want, add or take away as you see fit. So get your creative juices flowing and have fun!

A special thanks to ∞EternallyBlue @lbluejaye8 for hosting the last WWYD Challenge!

Here’s the rules and guidelines:

🔹 Save the starting image below on your computer and edit it any way you'd like. For the largest and highest resolution go to the Album posting and on the right side menu box select Sizes->View All and download the Original for editing on your system.
🔹Upload the photo you edit to one of your albums to count for entry.
🔹 Please TAG your edited photo WWYD129 in the tag section when you upload it so I can find it for selection and voting. You can see the current entries here WWYD129
🔹 To load your image to this discussion thread, go to your edited photo, copy the "Embed Code" found under the photo "..." section and paste it here.
🔹 It’s not a requirement but it is fun to show off your work! Your image may be the one that inspires someone else to try something new
🔹 Multiple entries are fine.
🔹 Contest will start today, 27th May and will end Saturday 6th June. Selection and voting will take place thereafter

Edit the starting image any way you like. Have fun and enjoy. I look forward to seeing what you do to the picture.

Cheerio, Debs
May 27th, 2015
Hi
I've tagged the folk who posted in the last WWYD thread. Please let me know if you want to be included in this tag list for future challenges.

@lbluejaye8 @homeschoolmom @ethelperry @bighotch @barbtatum @randystreat @christineaz @alinz @dibzgreasley @kathyboyles @lsquared @sioux @jlindros @jackies365 @hippiechick13 @vanya @dsp2 @deborah63 @katzinaz @katavou
May 27th, 2015
yes please Debs and congrats :)
May 27th, 2015
@vanya Thank you, will add you to the list.
May 27th, 2015
yes please!! congratulations!
May 27th, 2015
That would be great, thanks!
May 27th, 2015
@dibzgreasley yes, include me
May 27th, 2015
@dibzgreasley Thanks Debs! Yes please include me in the tag list going forward.
May 27th, 2015
Jen
Yes, thank you!
May 27th, 2015
@dibzgreasley Sorry to be a dunce.... but I'm trying to save image in highest size and resolution and for the life of me I can't I can't see the right sided menu where I can select sizes. Help.....
May 27th, 2015
May 27th, 2015
@deborah63 Hi Debbie, Debbie here!
Go to the photo above, by clicking on it.
The on the far right of your screen near the bottom under the album thumbnails there is a list of info about the photo.
There should be a heading that says Sizes. Click on the View All link
This will open all the sizes available for this image.
Right click on the size you want and download the image to your computer
Work on it as you need to

Hope that works
May 27th, 2015
Congrats on winning, @Debs Stott! ...Please include me in the tag list -- I need the reminder.
May 28th, 2015
May 28th, 2015
@hippiechick13 I like the papery effect on this, make its look light and airy.
May 28th, 2015
@kathyboyles Hey Kathy, cool to replace the model with yourself.
May 28th, 2015
May 29th, 2015
I changed the setting to Portugal
May 29th, 2015

May 30th, 2015
May 30th, 2015
Lots of GREAT entries, I look forward to seeing more.
Here's mine:

May 31st, 2015
@lsquared Oh I do like this Larry, especially the texture. You are right, there are some cool entries so far.
June 1st, 2015
Sue
Oh I so nearly forgot!
June 2nd, 2015
June 2nd, 2015
@sioux @katavou
Fabulous renditions, thanks ladies. I can see it is going to be hard to make selections for voting!
June 3rd, 2015
I tried to take some of the harshness of the bright sun away so the wrought iron gate was more visible.
June 4th, 2015

Please include me in the tag list for future challenges. Thanks!
June 4th, 2015
@katzinaz Will do! And thanks for a very different edit.
June 4th, 2015
Was going for kind of a dreamy feeling.
Write a Reply