New F-WORD challenge (week 12)

May 28th, 2015
Hi everyone, greetings from a chilly South Africa this morning.

Thanks to Mona @mona65 for choosing my salt and pepper shot as last week's winner, which means its my turn to host another F-word challenge. I love these challenges as they are short and sweet. The only thing I find hard is being the only person to choose the winner. Oh well, never mind!

As always this is a weekly F-Word THEME. All entries must be posted by midnight Wednesday of the following week and the WINNER will be announced on the Thursday. The WINNER will then be post and host the following week's Challenge and Theme on Friday for the next week... and so on.

The 12th F-Word Challenge will begin tomorrow Friday 29th May and finish on Wednesday 3rd June taking into account time zones. Please make sure your F-Word entries are tagged F-WordW12. Check out the entries: f-wordw12

I’ve noticed that themes involving food and / or travel tend to work well so this week I’ve chosen FRENCH as the word: food, style, flavours, colours, places spring to mind - hopefully lots of things will come to you too! Have fun and interpret the word any way you wish. I hope you will join in and have some FUN! I look forward to seeing your entires.

By all means post your entries in this thread too as it means we can see and comment.

Below are the words that have already been used:

Week One: FREE
Week Two: FENESTRAL
Week Three: FRONDESCENCE
Week Four: FAIENCE
Week Five: FILIPENDULOUS
Week Six: FRANGIBLE
Week Seven: FARRAGO
Week Eight: FARINACEOUS
Week Nine: FICTILE
Week Ten: FLAVOUR
Week Eleven: FIFTY-FIFTY
Week Twelve: FRENCH

PS: I am hoping that folk are still interested in playing along with this challenge. I have tagged people who have played along in the last few. Let me know your thoughts as to whether you are still in, want to be tagged for future or taken out completely.

Happy Thursday and hope your day doesn't include too many f-words!
Debs
May 28th, 2015
Your fifty fifty was awesome
well done
May 28th, 2015
@annied Thanks so much Annie. You playing this week?
May 28th, 2015
@dibzgreasley i certainly plan to - as @voiceprintz pointed out sometimes I lose focus hahahahahahaha - but I will do my best
May 28th, 2015
I intend to do this challenge this week. Don't always manage every week but still want to be notified.
May 28th, 2015
@annied @la_photographic
Cool, looking forward to seeing your pics!
May 28th, 2015
@annied I'll bottle some focus...add a dose of caffeine...and send a pretty glass. That sounds French, doesn't it? ;)
May 28th, 2015
Congrats Debs, it was a great picture. I shall attempt to remember to get an entry in!
May 28th, 2015
@voiceprintz oh yes - it does indeed - hope the focus tastes good :)
May 29th, 2015
@dibzgreasley I'm leaving on Tuesday for a river cruise in France. I should be able to find something!
May 29th, 2015
am sorry for missing my fifty-fifty photo. I did have an idea just missed it because of our recent trip. definitely joining for this French word.
May 29th, 2015
@kathyboyles @fearinnocent @salza
Kathy, Edwin and Sally
Looking forward to seeing what you post!
May 29th, 2015
Please tag me - I don't always remember to check!
May 29th, 2015
@pitasmum Will do!
May 29th, 2015
Hi all, newbie here... I was wondering if there was a specific format for the entry? ie. are collages ok? or do you want a single picture? thanks
May 29th, 2015
@corinnefourmond Hi Corinne, welcome to the F-word challenge!

For this challenge I don't think format matters, just the theme. Why not have a go, will be good to see your entry!
May 29th, 2015
thanks @dibzgreasley :-) I tried to post but it says it won't allow me to use today's date as I already have posted a picture for today... how can I post an entry for the challenge then? (unless it's only opened to ace members?).
May 29th, 2015
@corinnefourmond
The challenge is open to all members. As a non ace member you only have one album so you can only post one shot a day regardless of whether its for a challenge or not. You can post your entry into your album with tomorrow's date for this challenge if you need to.
May 30th, 2015
@dibzgreasley here is an attempt from me :)

May 30th, 2015
Please tag me.
May 31st, 2015
does this have that "Je ne sais quoi " for this challenge? ; )

June 1st, 2015
@jackies365
It does and it's really beautiful Jackie, thanks for posting it here.
Write a Reply