Hang It All

May 28th, 2015
Looking for something fun to do in June? During a recent meet-up with some very creative 365ers (@summerfield and @bill_fe) we put together a month-long challenge inspired by the restaurant we were having dinner in. While the restaurant had several types of artwork on its walls, we wondered what kinds of photos we'd put up if given the space. The discussion then went to other venues where photos are hung for public viewing and voila- four weeks filled with opportunities for you to shoot your most artistic shots to hang on imaginary walls!

So what photos would you hang? Here's the places, week by week:

June 1-7 What kind of photos would you hang in a restaurant?

June 8-14 What kind of photos would you hang in a doctor or lawyer's office?

June 15-21 What kind of photos would you hang in a gallery?

June 22-28 What kind of photos would you hang in your living room (over the fireplace or that comfy couch)?

June 29-30 Bonus days! You get to choose the place and the photos. Come up with something new or repeat your favorite place from above. These days are all about what you would hang and where you would hang it!

There are no limitations on whether you shoot color, black and white, or sepia. You can choose the genre too (abstract, children (with permission), flora and fauna, a wide range of subjects or one subject as you see fit, over the top editing or sooc, etc.). Remember these are YOUR photos- not photos of someone's else's shots you think would look good there. There's no winner. This is just for fun. There's no restriction on when the photos were taken either.

I hope you'll join us! Tag your pictures: hangitall

@Olivetreeann
May 28th, 2015
@summerfield @bill_fe
Here we go!
May 28th, 2015
Oh Ann what an utterly fabulous idea! You guys rock. I'm in! I've recently done some of my shots on frames to hang in my bedroom, so am in the mode!

PS, I've missed your posts whilst you've been away.
May 28th, 2015
Sounds like fun!
May 28th, 2015
This sounds like a wonderful challenge. I need to get some motivation on the go so I think I should give this a bash!
May 28th, 2015
@olivetreeann - yay!

@salza - let's give it our best shot!
May 28th, 2015
@olivetreeann - thank you, ann. i miss you! :-)
May 28th, 2015
@summerfield Vikki, for weeks one and four I have some ideas for but the two weeks in between - that's going to require some serious thought! I do look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with though.
May 28th, 2015
So much fun!
May 29th, 2015
@summerfield @bill_fe very cool...thanks
May 29th, 2015
I'm in...I've been making exactly these kinds of plans. It will be good to see what others do as well as get feedback on my choices. Great idea!
May 29th, 2015
This is such an interesting challenge. I must get my thinking cap on.
May 31st, 2015
@summerfield (o: I'm all ready for another visit- had so much fun this time! Miss you too, but the chocolate helps.

@mzzhope @voiceprintz @whimsicalgrateful
Thanks for joining in- I'm looking forward to this!
June 3rd, 2015
Fun. I have to try this!
June 6th, 2015
@homeschoolmom Thanks for joining in Lisa!
June 12th, 2015
@olivetreeann - godiva is on sale this week. sooooo tempted to stock up but we know that's not advisable (for me figure that is). hahahaha!
June 13th, 2015
@summerfield Ahhh true- as much as we love it, it should only be purchased for special occasions!
June 13th, 2015
@olivetreeann - too late!!!!
June 24th, 2015
This theme is really doing well Ann. What a great idea you guys came up with!
Write a Reply