New MFPIAC30 (My favourite pictures in a collage!) - Theme Skies

June 29th, 2015
Many thanks to Kim for hosting the last MFPIAC (My favourite pics in a collage) Challenge. I was delighted and honoured to have my silhouette collage chosen as the winning entry.

I have chosen SKIES as the next theme so feel free to interpret any way you like!

CHALLENGE CRITERIA

Collage should consist of SIX images (images don’t have to be taken within the timeframe of the challenge) on the theme of SKIES.

The challenge will begin today, 29th June and end on 15th July (a bit longer than usual as I shall be away for a few days in-between) Finalists will be announced soon after.

Don’t forget to tag your collage MFPIAC30 and when posting your collage you may like to include a link to this page incase someone else is interested in having a go.

Entries may be viewed at http://365project.org/tags/mfpiac30

I look forward to seeing your entries.
June 29th, 2015
Oooh, might have something I could do here... great choice Paula.
June 29th, 2015
Great idea!
June 29th, 2015
great theme Paula
June 29th, 2015
Awesome. I love sky pictures!
June 29th, 2015
Fantastic! Now I've got an excuse to take even MORE sky pics :)
June 29th, 2015
@dibzgreasley @lauramalone82 @brigette @homeschoolmom @mothermalarky Thank you ladies, look forward to seeing what you come up with!!!
June 29th, 2015
June 29th, 2015
@paulaw I would love to join in with this but I do not know how to make a collage, are there any instructions anywhere please?
June 30th, 2015
@stephanies Stephanie, I use a couple of photo sites, Picmonkey or Picasa 3. Both are free. Have fun.
June 30th, 2015
June 30th, 2015
June 30th, 2015
@stephanies I use an app called Photogrid, basic but does what it says - and it's free.
June 30th, 2015
Here's my first attempt

June 30th, 2015
@stephanies As Lin and Carol have kindly mentioned there are a number of free online sites. In addition to Picmonkey, Picassa and Photogrid I use one called Picture Collage Maker Lite. They do the basics and are quite straightforward to use. With the one I use you basically drag the required images onto a blank sheet position/resize/crop etc as required. You can also change the colour of the background, borders etc for different effects. Good luck and I look forward to seeing the results! Many thanks Lin and Carol. @linnypinny @mothermalarky
June 30th, 2015
@homeschoolmom @kathyboyles @lauramalone82 Wow these are all beautiful, I'm definitely going to have a job on my hands selecting finalists and will probably have to draft in the family again for their opinions :)))
June 30th, 2015
June 30th, 2015
@francoise This is great Francoise, I like how you have composed it. Just one thing, when I clicked on the image to view it I was taken to a different image???
June 30th, 2015
@paulaw fixed the link.
June 30th, 2015
I love the sky - I'm always looking up to take a cool picture - skies often times make the picture

June 30th, 2015
Here's my attempt.
June 30th, 2015
One more attempt.
June 30th, 2015
June 30th, 2015
@linnypinny @mothermalarky @paulaw thank you for your help, I have spent all day on and off trying out different collage types. I really like the picture collage maker, it is the easiest one for me to use. I will get my picture up before the comp closes. Thanks so much for helping me.
June 30th, 2015
@not_left_handed Beautiful selection of shots DawnLouise, I especially love the red train.
June 30th, 2015
@aat3877 So interesting to see all those fluffy clouds bubbling up.
June 30th, 2015
@kjbadger Lots of colour and drama in these lovely sky shots. Just one small point, for the challenge the collage needs to consist of 6 shots!
June 30th, 2015
@katavou What a beautiful variety of colours in your sky shots.
June 30th, 2015
@stephanies No rush Stephanie the challenge runs for a couple of weeks! Be warned though collages can be a bit addictive ;))))
July 1st, 2015
@paulaw Darn! Can't believe I didn't put in six shots! Will re-do for the comp. thanks!!
July 1st, 2015
Thanks for the fun idea for the challenge!

July 1st, 2015
July 1st, 2015
July 1st, 2015
Great choice Paula and a beautiful collage to start with, might give it a try
July 1st, 2015
@taffy @kjbadger @kathyboyles Really enjoying all these lovely collages.
July 3rd, 2015
I recently enjoyed some beautiful skies on Gabo Island.
July 3rd, 2015
July 5th, 2015
July 5th, 2015
Oh my goodness, these are all so awesome. I'm glad I'm not the one who is going to have to pick the final five. LOL

July 6th, 2015
@adayinmallacoota @khirsch @barb_b @skstein These are all wonderful, so much variety. it's going to be so difficult to pick the finalists next week!!!!
July 7th, 2015
July 7th, 2015
One more entry--

July 11th, 2015
@paulaw HI I made my collage and I copied over the link but it isn't showing the picture, could someone kindly explain how I get the picture to show up on here please?

I have saved the collage as a download but I don't see any browse box or an upload button when I write reply on this thread to let me do it that way either.

Also, I don't understand how to tag the picture, lol, sorry, I am pretty useless at this kind of thing.

Thanks for any help.
Stephanie
July 11th, 2015
@stephanies His Stephanie, sorry for the delay in replying! In order to post here you need to first upload the collage to your Project in the normal way. When you upload you can put the Tag mfpiac30 in the Tag Box (under the description box) Once you have uploaded in the normal way you can copy to here quite simply. If you look under the picture you will see three small dots (next to the number of views/favs) Click on the dots then copy and past the code into a box here. When you post the reply the image will appear. Hope that makes some sense!!!
July 11th, 2015
@paulaw Ok, thanks Paula. I did wonder if there was a way of doing it without loading onto my project, but reading what you said, it seems not. That's cool, I will load it tomorrow as I have already posted my picture for today. Thanks so much for your help, I really appreciate it.
July 12th, 2015
Some new - some a little older

July 12th, 2015
July 16th, 2015
I just realized that I was perhaps supposed to put my entry he rather than just tagging it. I can't figure out how to put it here but I guess it is too late anyway...its in my album with the appropriate tag
July 16th, 2015

I finally figured it out. hope it isnt too late
July 16th, 2015
@jgpittenger Not essential to post here unless you wish to and not too late. I've been away and am only now getting around to sorting out the finalists :)
Ps It's beautiful by the way!
August 5th, 2015
Help! How do I find all the entries for my MFPIAC challenge? I'm back
August 5th, 2015
@jgpittenger Welcome back Jane. You will find the entries at

http://365project.org/tags/mfpiac31

The easiest way for you to find them would be for you to go to your own sample entry and click on the mfpiac31 tag which will bring up the page of entries. Good Luck :)
Write a Reply