July '15 Word list

June 30th, 2015

Do you ever struggle with photo ideas for each day? If so, this is the challenge for you. Each day has a word assigned to it for you to use your imagination in capturing. Please feel free to join us, if you haven’t already. You can make it a challenge to get through the whole month, or come and go as you please.

Thank you to all who suggested words for July '15 Word List.

Please note that the dates are just recommendations and you do not have to stick to them, you can use any of the 38 words in any order you like.

The tag for July will continue in the same format as before, First three letters of the month, the year and then ‘words’ (jul15words).

* So tag your photos with jul15words to see them all here:
jul15words

This is how I have compiled our list:
- First, I removed the words that were used in May and June.
- Then tallied the number of times each word was nominated.
- The words with the most nominations were then added to the list by dates associated with them.
- Words with the most nominations and without a date association were added randomly throughout the month.

The bonus words are: Birthday, Anniversary, Cancer, Leo (star signs), Ruby (birthstone) and Larkspur and Water Lily (birth flowers).

And here is the list:

1 Flag
2 Red, white & blue
3 Festival
4 Fireworks
5 Street scene
6 Road
7 Sunglasses
8 Colorful
9 Candle
10 Dog
11 Summer/Winter
12 Drama
13 Bee
14 Bonfire
15 Bright
16 Celebrate,
17 Chocolate
18 Clear blue skies
19 Clouds
20 Heat
21 International
22 Log fires
23 Old person
24 Photographer
25 Popsicle
26 Swimming
27 Trails
28 Work
29 Band aid
30 Cold
31 Toothpick

I hope everyone enjoys their search for July's words.

If you are not on the notification list, and would like to be, simply reply to this post, and I will be sure to add you.

June 30th, 2015
Thank you Debra a great list for this month.
June 30th, 2015
Awesome! I'm going to try to follow the list more closely this month - super words!
June 30th, 2015
Thank you Debra. Looks like a good list.
June 30th, 2015
@debrac thanks, Debra.
June 30th, 2015
Here we go. This was a lot of fun. Thanks Debra.
July 1st, 2015
@debrac add me to you notification list.
July 1st, 2015
@janiskay You are now on the list Janice, enjoy. @lindamp5 I'm glad to hear that you had fun with it Linda. @wendyfrost @linnypinny @mittens @skstein You are all welcome. Hope you have a good time with this list.
July 11th, 2015
Can we put the tag on the list in the future? I noticed another friend doing it wrong, and realized I was doing it wrong, too. I had a hard time finding this post to find out the correct tag. Thanks!
July 13th, 2015
@homeschoolmom I'm sorry Lisa, I'm not sure what you are asking for. Is this what you are questioning " The tag for July will continue in the same format as before, First three letters of the month, the year and then ‘words’ (jul15words)."? Let me know.
Write a Reply