What Would You Do 133

July 29th, 2015
My most humblest thanks to all those who voted for my Horse in the Moon shot form What Would You Do 132! There were some very clever entries this round so I was honored to be included in their company! As I've a busy week ahead of me I decided to get right down to business and post a shot for you to work with today. So here it is:

There are no hard and fast rules of processing in the What Would You Do competition- it's all up to your imagination and whatever processing you see fit. There are time limits though. WWYD 133 starts Wednesday, July 29th and goes to Wednesday, August 5th. You can make as many entries as you'd like but only one might be chosen for the vote-off. Voting will begin on August 7th after the finalists have been chosen and the winner will be announced on August 9th.

Tag your photos WWYD133.

To copy this picture to your computer, click on the picture and go to my project. Left click on the picture and select "save picture as" in the drop down menu. Give the picture a title (I'd suggest WWYD original) and then save the shot. Now you're set to edit the picture in your own processing program, or if you are an ACE member, you can also upload the shot to your project and process it in Picmonkey by choosing "Edit Photo/with Picmonkey" after you've posted it to a date.

I'm looking forward to seeing what your creative minds do with this one!

Feel free to post your pictures below so others can be inspired.
July 29th, 2015
Just loved the little dog in this Ann, so here is my take!

July 29th, 2015
@dibzgreasley That's awesome - better than I could have done lol.
July 29th, 2015
Taken Over By Cats!

July 29th, 2015
Ann, you didn't say whether you wanted entries pasted here so let me know if you want me to remove it. Thanks. Kathy
July 30th, 2015
@kathyboyles No- that's great Kathy! I'll edit the discussion if I can.
July 30th, 2015
@dibzgreasley He is cute, isn't he?
July 30th, 2015
July 30th, 2015
@hippiechick13 Nice work!
July 30th, 2015
@olivetreeann He is, such a shame he is such circumstances!
July 30th, 2015
Precious

July 30th, 2015
Melting
July 30th, 2015
Covered With Snow
July 30th, 2015

July 31st, 2015
@mikegifford Very clever! He almost looks like chocolate!
@salza oh dear! Poor doggy!
@kathyboyles Beautifully brrrrrrrrr-reee!
@not_left_handed Another clever shot!!!
July 31st, 2015
July 31st, 2015
@homeschoolmom Well, you have certainly cleaned up Spot's room Lisa! But true to military form you've left the hardware for the next hunting trip!
Write a Reply