Augsut '15 Word List

July 31st, 2015

Do you ever struggle with photo ideas for each day? If so, this is the challenge for you. Each day has a word assigned to it for you to use your imagination in capturing. Please feel free to join us, if you haven’t already. You can make it a challenge to get through the whole month, or come and go as you please.

Thank you to all who suggested words for August '15 Word List. Sorry to any of you who missed the opportunity. I am still working on fixing my computer problems. I do hope to have it all corrected soon.

Please note that the dates are just recommendations and you do not have to stick to them, you can use any of the 39 words in any order you like.

The tag for August will continue in the same format as before, First three letters of the month, the year and then ‘words’ (aug15words).

* So tag your photos with Aug15words to see them all here:
aug15words

This is how I have compiled our list:
Since we did not have a lot of nominations for this month, again, sorry about that. I only removed words that we had obviously used many times before. I did, however, use most of the words with more than one nomination. I looked for words that I did not remember using before if there was only 1 nomination. I hope this is acceptable to every one.

The bonus words are: Birthday, Anniversary, Cancer, Leo (star signs), Ruby (birthstone) and Larkspur and Water Lily (birth flowers).

And here is the list:

1. Bright
2. Forgiveness (International Forgiveness Day)
3. Children
4. Almost Spring / Autumn
5. Farm Stock
6. Splash
7. Festival
8. Musical
9. Patterns
10. Sign
11. Bridge
12. Countryside
13. Fair
14. Leaves
15. Majestic
16. School
17. Sport
18. Technology
19. Water
20. Wind
21. Zoo
22. Abstract
23. Crayons
24. Fry Bread / Bread
25. Unidentifiable Object
26. Peach
27. Playground
28. Poetry
29. Round Balls
30. Spotlight
31. Volcano

I hope everyone enjoys their search for August's words.

If you are not on the notification list, and would like to be, simply reply to this post, and I will be sure to add you.
July 31st, 2015
Sorry to anyone that has asked to be removed from the list, and was notified. I am currently having to work off of an old list. I hope to have it corrected soon.

I am also sorry to anyone that did not get notified, also do to having to work off of an old list. I will hopefully have the list back soon.
July 31st, 2015
@debrac Thank you for continuing to do this every month.
July 31st, 2015
I have just joined today...this looks like fun! I can't wait to get started!
July 31st, 2015
Great collection for August - Thanks!
July 31st, 2015
I can't believe it's almost August already!
July 31st, 2015
@debrac A huge thank you as always! What a great mix.
July 31st, 2015
A great list once again Debra Thank you
July 31st, 2015
Thank you so much for doing this Debra.
July 31st, 2015
Joy
I love this idea!
August 1st, 2015
I'm in....Thank you for doing this word list.
August 1st, 2015
@debrac I'm in Deb. Thanks for the list.
August 3rd, 2015
Thank you for doing this
August 3rd, 2015
I finally got a list of participants put back together. I apologize for the delay in notification. Thank you for your patience.
August 3rd, 2015
A huge thanks for compiling the list -- as usual !
August 4th, 2015
I was out of town so uploaded three today, but I'm in.
August 4th, 2015
Im guessing I am already part of it since I got a notification :)
August 4th, 2015
Hi @Debra I'm new to the 365Project and I'm not quiet sure about the dynamics of the community. If I wanna be a part of this challenge, do I just tag aug15words in the description section of my photos? And also, can I still be a part of the challenge even if august has already started?
August 5th, 2015
@vdevilbiss Yes, that is all that you do, tag your photo aug15words. And, yes, of course you can still be a part. I will add you to the list to tag for future challenges, so you can start right away. You can do the list anyway you like, there are no pressures here. Welcome.
August 6th, 2015
Thank you! :)
Write a Reply