Midweek-memories #6

August 4th, 2015
Just to remind you tomorrow its midweek-memories time again.
All of us take loads of shots and we pick one to be seen in 365. In a lot of days!/occasion s its hard to decide which one to upload.
Posting a photo every day, even if you have various albums, leaves all of us with many "leftover" shots. A lot of them are still worthwhile sharing. I want to post a photo, taken a while back, which bringen back memories- of reminded me of something special. Every Wednesday in one of my albums : title " midweek- memories".
Anybody Interesse in joining in, feel free to do so and share some shots we otherwise wouldn't get to see.
Please tag your shot "midweek-memories" and post it in one of your albums or here.
Looking forward to your memories
August 4th, 2015
I'm a little early, but here's mine:

August 5th, 2015
August 5th, 2015
Taken August 2014 when my daughter left for South Africa( story attached in the album)

August 5th, 2015
Taken last July - so happy to see beavers in a lake that we frequent. They love lily pads! And this beaver's teeth were actually that color - no processing done to them

August 5th, 2015
@not_left_handed Gorgeous capture. I know beavers have teeth of that colour. to us it looks like they are in urgent need of a toothbrush. Lovely memory
August 6th, 2015
Taken this time last year, my old dog Marty who crossed the rainbow bridge just before Christmas.

August 6th, 2015
From 2013, the very cool Lane Car Museum.
August 6th, 2015
@linnypinny Liek the light and the reflection and shininess of these lovely old cars
August 6th, 2015
@snaphappi This is a great looking dog, I understand that memories likes this are both precious and sad. Thank you for sharing Maggie
Write a Reply