artist challenge= Robert Rauschenburg

August 28th, 2015
Robert Rauschenberg 1925-2008 was an American painter and graphic artist whose early works anticipated the pop art . Making use of non-traditional materials and questioning the distinction between art and everyday objects, he had a vast repertoire including the techniques of assemblage, prints, paintings and mixed media so there should be something for everybody!

here are some links to get you started looking at his work, but there is tons of information about him online if you want to look further.

bio
Moma
artsy
SFMoma

you may try to copy one of his works as closely as possible, use his style or subject matter or simply use his work as inspiration for experimenting with post processing.

tag your entries ac-rauschenburg the challenge will run from now until Monday 7th September with voting shortly after that.
August 28th, 2015
@678tabby @adayinmallacoota @alicenellis @altadc @amyhughes @anazad511 @anbeone @andrewkru @andrina @andycoleborn @angelamartel @annied @aprilmilani @archaeofrog @archielogical @baldsinger @barrowlane @bella_ss @bernicrumb @bill_fe @blahowd @bluebell @blueberry1222 @bonnielark @boxplayer @brianarmoured @brigette @bruni @cameraholic @catwoman2 @cazink @cazla @cdonohoue @cgoose @channelf @charmboxstudios @cimes1 @colie @crewnelson @custodiabaptista @cwebb @dablodger @dejongdd @denvern8v @dextermurray @dh @dibzgreasley @dixon @dmdfday @dollycreek @dtigani @edie @edpartridge @egad @eevarita @elaine55 @elfurth @epcello @flyrobin @francoise @frida @fueast @gamelee @gavincci @genealogygenie @gigiz @giverny @gizzlysghost @golftragic @gozoinklings @graemestevens @grammyn @haze65 @hjbenson @homeschoolmum @hopess13 @houdiniem @irisn @ingrid2101 @janim @jannkc @jankoos @jase_again @jayberg @jesperani @jess1204 @jillianpfennig @jo13 @joemuli @joeyc @joansmor @jocasta @jsw0109 @judithdeacon @judithg @juliac @justaspark @jyakota @kali66 @kamen088 @kcman5 @krisztinalacz @lambda @la_photographic @laynesgram @leonbuys83 @lesleyallen @lindag @lindseying @lillula @lynbonn @lizranger @lleo @louuncouth @snail @fearinnocent @cjpei @mingr @lleo @louuncouth @lstasel @luka365 @luvmynynix @lyno @m9f9l @mantha @mara19500 @mastermek @mathilde22cat @melanierivers @mercuria @mikegifford @mlulu191 @mummarazzii @mzzhope @nadaa @nancyperry @nicolecampbell @nookie72 @northy @olivetreeann @omabluebird @orangecrush @panic_c_button @paulam @payalminhas @peterdegraaff @photohoot @pipat @polarvrtx @psychographer @rachelwithey @rennes @rikshore @rockinrobyn @roseolivia @ryanarra2 @salza @sassik @sassyinma @seejillrun @semjaja @sianipops @silverlight @sioux @smapp @smevvy @so-lo-webb @soseema @spanner @stephomy @steveh @suebarni @sullivar @summerbl4ck @summerfield @sunshinephoto5 @susale @swguevin @syncope @synke @taffy @tammeray @taz_o @tealgarciaphotography @thomasthoth @tigerdreamer @transatlantic99 @twistergirl @voiceprintz @vstap @welcometocarolworld @wenbow @willowdragon @yaorenliu @zabcoloma @mdcteasers @gratefulness @christineaz
August 28th, 2015
anyone else want to be tagged for future artist challenges let me know and I will add you to the list
August 28th, 2015
thank you :o)
August 29th, 2015
Great artist - one of my fav:)
August 29th, 2015
looks interesting Kali - hope I have the time and memory to join in
September 2nd, 2015
oh i so want to do this -----I have ideas and images in the wings I just hope I get time to bring them to fruition :)
September 2nd, 2015
@annied i am feeling the same
September 3rd, 2015
Kali... Is this challenge on until Saturday, sept 5 or Monday sept 7? I won't have time to even think about this before Friday...
September 3rd, 2015
@kali66 Was just about to ask the same question that @northy just asked above. Saturday 9/5 or Monday 9/7?
September 3rd, 2015
@northy @mcsiegle hahaha it was supposed to be sept 7th monday, you have time ladies
Write a Reply