Midweek-memories #10

September 2nd, 2015
Sorry for being a bit late this time again.. The last week has been so busy with other things. Sometimes its amazing how time flies and its Wednesday and midweek-memories time again.
All of us take loads of shots and we pick one to be seen in 365. On a lot of days/occasions its hard to decide which one to upload.
Posting a photo every day, even if you have various albums, leaves all of us with many "leftover" shots. A lot of them are still worthwhile sharing. I want to post a photo, taken a while back, which brings back memories- or reminds me of something special. Every Wednesday in one of my albums : title " midweek- memories".
Anybody interessed in joining in, feel free to do so and share some shots we otherwise wouldn't get to see.
Please tag your shot "midweek-memories" and post it in one of your albums or here. Its also nice to know something about this shot, if you like to share it.
Looking forward to your memories
September 2nd, 2015
Taken September 2012 at my favourite place to look down at the river Rhine
September 2nd, 2015

Took these in Venice, Italy, the summer of 1993, I think.
September 2nd, 2015
@homeschoolmom These are gorgeous. the b&w image is both beautiful with the reflections and the atmosphere. The bottom pic looks like a painting
September 2nd, 2015
Early 2000's, Grafton, IL.
September 2nd, 2015
September 3rd, 2015
The day my 365project started - Aug 31st, 2013
September 3rd, 2015
not too long ago but like it so I wanted to share
September 4th, 2015
@jackies365 @linnypinny @mittens @homeschoolmom @khirsch These are ALL so fabulous, ladies! I truly think any would have been on the PP...beautiful images and processing! @khirsch Karen, this is the first I've seen of this suggestion and I may see what I can muster. Hey, I can't get through everything I took day before yesterday, so why not pull out what I took five years ago?!! Since I'm late to the party as it's now Friday, maybe I'll open one of my untapped albums and start posting some of these! Brilliant!
September 4th, 2015
@Weezilou You are welcome to post anytime you like. I think looking through old albums and pics leaves us with so many where that have a story or a special memory attached and often brings back a smile on our face. In the posting every day business its often so much deciding which to take of sorting shots to fit a challenge or.. or...
Please don't hesitate to post and tag midweek-memories. I'm looking forward to see the momories you share with us Louise
September 4th, 2015
@khirsch Thanks, Karin! This may be a fun photo project to share with my daughter while she's here visiting us next week!
Write a Reply