Toys on 365 - Celebrating World Egg Day

October 4th, 2015
Some of you might still be zipping around, what with all the caffeine you've ingested trying to take a picture of you and your coffee. Well, I didn't have a drop of that beverage but I am still zipping from all the Godiva chocolates and the travelling we've just been through. So we can imagine all your trips to Starbucks or other coffee houses wherever you may be situated.

Anyhoo, isn't that toy pirate so funny with his spoof of Captain Jack Sparrow? @dragey74

Our friend Maki the Monkey made an appearance after we left Nova Scotia so we never got to meet him. He did enjoy some of the Godiva chocolates we brought and enjoyed them with his coffee @Weezilou

Thank you to our friend Higgins, Danbo and girlfriend, and The Dinos et al for playing along, too! You guys are awesome!

Did you know that October 9 is World Egg Day? We didn't know either but now we all know. And that's our theme for this week. So let's get cracking (hahaha! get it?) and take a photo and let's tag it "365TOYS-EGGS".

Toodles!
@365toygroup
October 5th, 2015
Maki is delighted to have captured your attention! Had *she* (little hula dancer that she is) realized who sailed this ship, she'd have been waving a "Thank You" banner for those sensational Maki-Chockies! Maki and I spent a lot of time in the kitchen today making meringues, and the task is not yet done...That's a lot of eggs... See you in the kitchen next week!
October 5th, 2015
@Weezilou - what??? meringes? waaaaahhhhh!
October 5th, 2015
also apologies to miss maki for the gender error. there's a flower on her head, Little Wahoo should've known. :-P @Weezilou
October 5th, 2015
@summerfield ...and seashells on her breasts and a green grass skirt... haha...but don't let it happen again ; )
October 5th, 2015
@Weezilou - sorry [sheepish grin]!
October 5th, 2015
@Weezilou Meringues sound wonderful. Great thing to do with eggs!

@365toygroup The dinosaurs are hoping the Toys will celebrate National Pizza Month, which is happening right now. We read that in the paper today. Sundays are usually sandwiches and movie night, but tonight we got a Little Caesar's deep dish to eat while we watched a giant spider flick.
Write a Reply